The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
more pics with colour :p

img08047cv.jpg

img08077md.jpg

img08109vv.jpg

First time posting here :)

Got a window, dual white CCFL's and round cables put in today in my Wave Master. Actually just pulled the side off and cleaned up those finger prints :D

DSCN0334.sized.jpg

DSCN0336.sized.jpg

before round cables CCFL's and window:
IMG_0231.sized.jpg

No flash

275293.jpg

Flash

275295.jpg

The true color of the leds on the fans is closer to the picture with the flash, but it still isnt the same. These speeze 80mm fans are pretty nice.

Mutt" on the right ( AMD xp-2800 OCed) "Linux-1" on the left ( 1.3Ghz Celery OCed )
05network%20007.jpg

"Duel-P3" on left. Linux-4 ( 1.6 duron OCed ) on right ( I just built this thing for under
$50. ugly as hell .)
05network%20006.jpg

Dual-P3 (another shot )

dual1.JPG

Mom's Modded Dell ( she did the Mods) Mom=1337

dellnewnew%20002.jpg

dellnewnew%20003.jpg

Heres my rig. Nothing too spectacular, I like it though. Only thing I don't like is the Thermaltake Venus. I'm either going to get one of the Zalmans with the LED fan, or an XP-90/120...one or the other.

Side view:

Front view:

My new pc is a AMD Athlon64 3000, Asus MB, XFX GForce 6600gt, 2 80gig Western digital Hard drives, and 1 gig of ram Kingston HyperX
The case is a custom creation I riveted two cases together and then covered them with plexiglass that I painted the inside of to allow me to
have windows were I wanted and cover up boring areas
Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

here is my setup..
s42000220vw.jpg

s42000172zf.jpg

btw im not done with the wireing yet...still need to cut a hole to hide some more of the psu wires
s42000182jz.jpg

s42000192hp.jpg

it is posessed to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
s42000204bn.jpg

here are the specs
p4 @2.8Ghz
114 gig hdd and hdd cooler
enermax case with 350w psu....not sure the model
ati radeon 9600 128MB video card
tv tuner card
a useless floppy drive
blah blah blah..

cimg00107ln.jpg

thats w/ the messed up window SVC sent me..i'm getting a good one soon though..no worries.

Whoever finds the dual inverter for my CCFL lights gets an e-cookie.

Heres my first build. i made a few minor mods on my case, like cutting out the cheese grater grills in front of the hard drives and cutting out the grills on the side panel.

100_0079.jpg

100_0082.jpg

i hope to get round cables soon, as abit screwed me outta some nice black round ones i was supposeda get with my KV8-Pro board. but for a first build, i think its safe to say that i did a mild to moderaterly good job.

i plan on buying a new server case with lots of room, maybe a chenming or chieftec, cause one day, when i finally get a job, i will watercool this and see how fast i can get this thing going.

AMD Athlon 2600+ Mobile @ 2400MHZ
Hard Drive window mod with LED lighting
Custom paint/ picture DVD RW drive
Watercool setup with Swiftech modded waterblock /Arctic silver 5
Home made plexi case made from plexi-sheets
Cathode fan
Soundblaster Live soundcard with midiland surround sound system
Super Flower 450 Watt PSU
Temps Idle around 37C load 42C ( water pump running
at lower setting to make the rig quieter)
Have had the rig over 2600 MHZ but it wasn't stable enough for my liking.
www.lontek.net
kw18.jpg

kw17.jpg
kw13.jpg
dvd.jpg

stacker013.jpg

I just got my new 6800 Ultra on Friday, and I thought I'd share a pic... I'm so happy. I got it for $358 shipped brand new. And right now I got it running at 460/1200Mhz on the stock cooler. Idling at 57C w00t!!

I wish I had a case window, and some cheesy lookin lights to go with it.

That 9800Pro modded to XT has now been replaced by a BFG 6800U OC.
case.jpg

Over $800+ in upgrades in one week, wallet = :eek:

hmm..sounds like i have to post here, too :D

now, i´ve cleaned my rig a little today, including new wire management...

enough words...here are the pics:

First a Photo of my new 9800pro...nice Card :D

PDRM0152.jpg

A litte bit of [H]ard Folding :D :D

PDRM0154.jpg

Last but not least the pics of the Rig...its 2 years old now, so sorry for the dust, i´ve cleaned it as much as i can...

PDRM0155.jpg

PDRM0159.jpg

PDRM0160.jpg

PDRM0161.jpg

DFI LanParty UT 250GB
A64 3400
1GB DDR Duel Channel
36.7 Raptor HDD
MSI ATI 9600Pro
BenQ 52x CD-RW

Computer2.jpg

Computer1.jpg

Computer.jpg

Here's the mod I just finished (making a top exhaust hole)

whole computer
caseoutsidesmall.jpg

a view looking in
faninsidesmall.jpg

the mod in question
fanousidesmall.jpg

Next mod: painting it black and/or adding a window (which ever I get the money/patience to do first)

My desk with all my crap :)

My XaserV got it about 2 weeks ago. I like it, it has tons of space, and is a good case for me to start out at with modding. Since this was my first major mod project.

Got my Vantec Nexus fan controller man do these help with noise(as we all know)

I hid my CCFL'S one inside the horizontal support bar in my case, and the other on the bottom out of the way of everything.

Got a little bit more wire management to finish with

Im gonna be switching to a new 9800 Pro, and a 250 WD SATA HD soon, once I get the money for them. And Ill probably get 2 more 512 MB Corsair mem to fill all my RAM slots.(again when I get the money)

and thats my case. Its my first major mod job, and Im pretty happy with it. Anyone have any suggestions on what else I should do?

btw Checkout my NEW RIG
IMG_2788.jpg

isnt it jsut so cool looking ? :D :D :D ( its actaully one of my friends ghetto computers .. and it dont turn on anymore.. and I tinkered with it .. and id like to get it going for a game server or something ... perhaps oc it with a Socket A heatsink ..they will fit on intel P1's im pretty sure .. ive never done jumper overclocking.. should be fun[/QUOTE]

Is that a compaq 1447!
eek.gif

I have one sitting in the basement sence it was my first computer..

This is my attempt at cable tidying:
mobo0lz.jpg

My Case:
tower9dw.jpg

Case Front:
front5hl.jpg

If your wondering how tall it is this random pic might help lol:
comp4yx.jpg

Athlon 64 3000 754, 768 Corsair Xtreme PC3700 RAM, Saphirre Radeon 9600 Pro

Just got my new pc up and running yesterday. Just did a quick tidy up nothing special on the wires... probally going to do it nice and clean this weekend.

newsetup.JPG
newsetup2.JPG

Finally im able to get my own comp up and running and i just took some pictures so here they are [resized to 800x600 for your viewing pleasure!]

my comp in a temp case while i didnt have one for a while

roar [two green led fans and i couldnt hold the camera stable while lying on my side :( ]

in my pc65 right before it failed... psu died... cant see many wires because of angle :/

Ooooo What is this?

Ahhhh brand new pcp&c 510 deluxe from xoxide!!!

Before putting the psu and hd tray in

PSU installed and cleaned up.. no cuts in case because i dont have a dremel and i dont feel too sure about myself cutting the case :eek: ... btw that black thing are my toes... i editied them out so no one was like OMG FEET>>>>> etc..

9600pro POWER ... remarkably blurry...

Did not realize how blurry this is... i kind of like the black on the silver but i might get some cd drive covers soon [ my upper drive (cd burner) has a nasty problem of never opening except when i use a paper clip so thats why i did not buy covers yet.]

Yea thats pretty much it... lot of pics from a pretty long time.

-Lawler

Here's my new computer!

AMD 3500+ Winchester
XFX GeForce 6800 GT
1 gig Corsair XL Pro

Full specs here.

Click on the pics to go to a larger image.

I'm seein' some nice stuff....and I figure I can chime in with what I've got so far for pics of "Perfect Dark"...at least until the case is done. :)

I finally cleaned the mess inside my case, and added another green LED fan with UV lights in it.(sweeeet.) Nobody in the house has a decent camera, so I hope these do. It didn't do a good job in the dark.

My specs:
Asus P4P800 SE Motherboard.
P4 2.8 ghz Northwood Core
Maxtor 160 gig Drive
Radeon 9200
1024mb OCZ Premier RAM
Creative Sound Blaster Live LS
Creative I-Trique 2.1 3300 Speakers
GE Optical Mouse
GE Media Keyboard
IBM 17' CRT Monitor
Logitech Webcam
Sennheiser HD212 Pro Headphones
Samsung DVD ROM
Lite On CD Burner
Thermaltake Fan Controller
Xoxide Biohazard Case
and the standard floppy drive

The Wifes new ATC S Cooler master, Yes she likes Pink and Purple. The lights inside were replaced to all UV Purple,and resleaved it with Pink, also found a Pink ATA cable at FrY's Havent taken pictures of it yet since I moved it back in the house.

The other one is My 7 year old Boy's All his ideas and colors. Not what I wanted but hey its HIS! he helped out alot also! :p His friends Love it!
Picture039copy.jpg

Wifes,
Gigabyte MB
P4 3.0 Prescott! Awsome CPU!! to say the least
2 x 512 Corsair VS"EXTREMLY great RAM! is showing better specs than my XMS :confused:
Cheap Evga 5200 "she doesnt play games" :p
Sony DVD, NEC DVD Burner
WD 80 G
She went from a 500 P3 to this!

Some Pics:
4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Other than steamed up res window (which plan on fixing when I get off my lazy ass) everything is working perfectly. Was a pain in the ass to put it all together though.

This is the first time i've ever built a pc.. I've always wanted to, and finally got enough cash for it.. check it:

Specs in sig. ;)

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

Just rewired my comp, Big Bertha, along with added lights, a Zalman 7000B AlCu HSF, and a fan blowing across the X800XT. Just call her Bertha Resurrection.

thats the comp patty

NO FLASH - this is what it looks like most of the time.
mod3.jpg

with FLASH angle # 1
mod1.jpg

NO FLASH angle # 2
mod2.jpg

NO FLASH angle # 3
mod4.jpg

SIDE SHOT to show intake hole for 6800 (with 16x6 enabled)
newpurple.jpg

(before I added 3.5 floppy / card reader combo & refinished DVD for better shine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back