The Transpo MVN Invitational

roftranspo

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006
In Honor of our Hard|DC'er for July:
tranpo.jpg

Welcome to the Transpo MVN Invitational.

This is for all of you new guys out there. This is the Transpo Invite. I want to get all of you new guys excited about folding and borging everything in sight. I am going to set the limit to under 1k PPD @ start. CPU count is not a factor for this one since this race is about getting you out and borging your neighborhood. And there will be some sort awards for this (still working out details depending on our many sign up. more signup, better the prize). Remember though, this is not all about winning or losing, its about going out and getting as much support for the team as you can (a little trash talk is encourage though and keeps things exciting). Here is the break down:

OK....new rules since this is a going to be a heads up battle.

Points race...starting now its going to be the first to 10k from this point forward. the winner gets a QuakeCon 2005 t-shirt courtesy of the moosie.

Starting points:
Erasmus = 8,455
Justakid = 50,538

Current Points:

Goals:
Erasmus = 18,455
Justakid = 60,538

LETS GET IT ON

Come on, let me play!!!

(your just jealous because i spanked you in our contest, roft)

you got to play last time dekard...i am these MVN are to help noobs become heavy hitters...just like you have became...and for the record...you are still a noob and havent seen nothing yet :D

roftranspo said:
u got to play last time dekard...i am designing these to help noobs become heavy hitter...just like u have become...and for the record...u r spanking me but we r just beginning :)

at least I can spell.

Yeah, rofty, that has got to be your worst post yet... I haven't seen so many uses of "u" and "r" since 12 year olds discovered text messaging. ;)

amenthes said:
Yeah, rofty, that has got to be your worst post yet... I haven't seen so many uses of "u" and "r" since 12 year olds discovered text messaging. ;)
hey...lay off...i was posting by cell phone :rolleyes:

dekard said:
give the phone back to the bus driver and take your meds.

sorry....but i have a car :p and take your crap to the correct threads

roftranspo said:
sorry....but i have a car :p and take your crap to the correct threads
you just get all pissy whens its your time of the month... shesh! be sensitive about it..

roftranspo said:
hey...lay off...i was posting by cell phone :rolleyes:

Rofty, you are dedicated!

Anyone posting by cell phone is one [H]ard dude!

For The [H]orde!

Asian Dub Foundation said:
or need a life outside of here ;)
what can i say....work is boring :D

Ok...enough of the non-sense....back to business....who wants to race?

I would like to enter...

By the way could someone explain to me that javascript thing and how to get it to work. I am a little confused about what exactly it is supposed to do and where I am supposed to put the javascript.

Erasmus354 said:
I would like to enter...

By the way could someone explain to me that javascript thing and how to get it to work. I am a little confused about what exactly it is supposed to do and where I am supposed to put the javascript.

OK...you are in

As for the javascript thingy....make that code into a bookmark/favorite and test it out here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=926458

anyone else want to play or is Erasmus354 going to walk on this one?

dekard said:
come on... lemme play smack the noob, pls!!

I have a pot of some really good ass wooping cooking up, just give it some time and I might just give you a taste ;)

roftranspo said:
In Honor of our Hard|DC'er for July:

Does anyone else see the irony in this? :p We need moar n00bs!!!

Is this it? Really? ok....new rules...no point maximum just have to be under 1k ppd at start...i know there are a couple of you noobies that wanted a race....here is your chance.

Hey Rich, front page pimpage please :) PLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE

AtomicMoose said:
Might be too close to the last one, rofty...
but i know we had some noobs a couple of weeks ago wanting a race...maybe they just split on us :(

we are going to postpone the start of this race till monday morning. We have 3 entries...can we get anymore?

Ok...we got JustaKid, ADF, and Erasmus
This is going to start tonight...if anyone else wants in...better hurry up.

roftranspo said:
Ok...we got JustaKid, ADF, and Erasmus
This is going to start tonight...if anyone else wants in...better hurry up.

whoa... who said i was in? after the last race i need some rest :cool: so regrettfully ill be out of this one (getting smoking hot around here too)

Asian Dub Foundation said:
whoa... who said i was in? after the last race i need some rest :cool: so regrettfully ill be out of this one (getting smoking hot around here too)
sorry...i thought you wanted in again...ok...so we are in a heads up between justakid and Erasmus

It has begun

Check first post for new details...lets have a dirty and unnice race :)

Here are the current standings:

JustaKid: 8200 Points left to go
Erasmus: 8063 Points left to go

Come on JustaKid...you gotta kick it up a notch :)

Back