the, what HS/F is in your X-Qpack thread of threadyness.

AC64 Freezer Pro

CPUside.jpg

Wow im surprised you guys fit the scythe ninja and ac64 freezer pro in there. I just set up my gf's Qpack with just a stock opteron hs/fan. Bad thing is the cpu temp wire won't read anything and the hd led and power led don't work =\ Anyone know how to diagnose these problems?

Try reversing the LEDs, polarity could be backwards. I've gotten a few Micro Fly's/Qpacks where the temperature probe was flaky from the get go. BTW I've got an Ultima 90 in my Micro Fly now.

Try reversing the LEDs, polarity could be backwards. I've gotten a few Micro Fly's/Qpacks where the temperature probe was flaky from the get go. BTW I've got an Ultima 90 in my Micro Fly now.

Reversing the LED's? like, flip the cables around? The way I've been plugging these things in is that the little triangle on the black end would go to + and non triangle is -. Don't know if that's right, but that's just what I assumed and have been doing for years. I remember one time I was helping my brother and the wires caught on fire when we powered on his computer lol. So I'm hesitant to try some things. Well, the power switch and and reset switch were plugged in right *scratches head*

Is there a way to fix the temperature probes? I dont really wanna send this back to newegg =\

Shuriken SCSK-1000 fits really well without any modification to the case or supports and keeps it nice and cool.

Megahalems Rev B with Scythe 120mm SFF21D on an i7-920 at a modest 3.37GHz OC. Going for cool and quiet here.

Lots of hacksaw and nibbler action.
Edwood_X-Qpack_Megahalems_01.jpg

HDD tray area no longer usable. I'm only using a single 2.5" SSD and one 3.5" HDD anyways.
Edwood_X-Qpack_Megahalems_02.jpg

Top 5.25" bay just barely fits an Optical drive.
Edwood_X-Qpack_Megahalems_03.jpg

-Ed

Last edited:
Back