Thermaltake black friday

HeavensCloud

Oswego, not shitty as Buffalo
Link

Sites going slow slow slow on my phone so I don't really know what all is on sale. They usually have a few good items.

Might have to get that slim universal notebook ac/dc adapter. Just doing a quick look around seems like its $20-30 cheaper than anywhere else right now.

And yeah the page is mighty slow. Just pretend you're in 1995 and loading up 1+Mb page of goofy gifs on your 56k.

I give up, I'm not going to sit there trying to checkout with my items for the next 6hrs.

EDIT:

Nice. I finally get to the checkout, put everything in, and it tells me my City, State, and Zip code don't match. Its a good thing they know where I live, without them I'd be ****ing lost at home.

Last edited:
Tt eSPORTS MEKA Mechanical Gaming Keyboard $59.99 w/free shipping. What do you guys think? Is this a good mechanical keyboard?

Tt eSPORTS MEKA Mechanical Gaming Keyboard $59.99 w/free shipping. What do you guys think? Is this a good mechanical keyboard?

Don't really know anything about the keyboard but the reviews on Amazon seem pretty good other than it having short cords and flimsy wrist rest. It also has Cherry MX Blacks which is probably the most important thing to note. I personally can not stand black switches since they have no tactile response though they will be quiet. If you haven't experienced the black switches then I'd urge you to find a display model to try out because the feeling to me was just too strange.

[e]Anyone else having problems with checking out? I get all the way to putting in CC info(which is kind of nerve racking) but it keeps telling me that my address is invalid. I just hope I don't get a bunch of charges every time I tried re entering my address info and resubmitting.

Meh I guess I'll just save my money and use it towards a new mouse.

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems with checking out? I get all the way to putting in CC info(which is kind of nerve racking) but it keeps telling me that my address is invalid. I just hope I don't get a bunch of charges every time I tried re entering my address info and resubmitting.

It did the same thing to me, I just emptied my cart and went on my way.

Don't really know anything about the keyboard but the reviews on Amazon seem pretty good other than it having short cords and flimsy wrist rest. It also has Cherry MX Blacks which is probably the most important thing to note. I personally can not stand black switches since they have no tactile response though they will be quiet. If you haven't experienced the black switches then I'd urge you to find a display model to try out because the feeling to me was just too strange.

[e]Anyone else having problems with checking out? I get all the way to putting in CC info(which is kind of nerve racking) but it keeps telling me that my address is invalid. I just hope I don't get a bunch of charges every time I tried re entering my address info and resubmitting.

Atleast you got that far, I have to wait a good 10-15mins for the page to load about 50-60% then it just stops :/

Shopping cart is down it seems. I'll keep trying, there's a couple things I would like.

Do they have any great HSFs on sale? I'd get a Jing or one of those new TRUE Spirits if they have 'em.

ugh frustrating, finally get the frio in my cart and to check out now it insists that my city, state and zipcode dont match, guess they haven't matched on anything else I have ever bought :rolleyes:

ugh frustrating, finally get the frio in my cart and to check out now it insists that my city, state and zipcode dont match, guess they haven't matched on anything else I have ever bought :rolleyes:

I was trying to buy that too but just found out shipping is $13.

I just completed an order for Tt eSPORTS MEKA Mechanical Gaming Keyboard $59.99 w/free shipping. Looks like the site is up an running smooth again.

trying to order and getting the "city, state, zip does not match"...

TT online orders used to process through Yahoo. Apparently they changed that. Too bad their cart doesn't actually work. They need to fire someone ;)

(BTW, most of these prices are no better than their usual "clearance" or "B-stock" sales... except more items have free shipping than usual)

free is a bad price for the a60. One of the worst cases I have ever worked with.

finally got my order to go through, except 2 items were OOS now (gggrrrrrrrrr)

I'll chime in on the keyboard. While cjhatesu said that he wasn't a fan of it due to the cherry black switches, that is exactly why I bought it. It is true that there is no tactile feedback on the keys, they are straight linear switches instead. But that is exactly why I bought this keyboard, for the smooth action. I use it primarily for gaming, and for me, I tested out both smooth and tactile switches, and I preferred smooth. I think it is easier to push the keys, and is especially better for rapid tapping of a key many times in a row.

It takes a little while to get use to if you are used to bottom out your keystrokes, but once you get used to it, it is very nice. It takes very little to activate the keystroke, only maybe half way down on the keystroke. It is also a very well built keyboard, and also has USB and mic/headphone jacks on it. It also has a wrist rest as well, which is nice.

Overall I like the keyboard very much, and I was happy to pay $110 for it. I'd say it is quite a steal at $60, I wouldn't hesitate if you want a linear action mechanical keyboard.

Billing infomation - The city, state, and zip code you have entered do not match.

I can't remember the last time I found a website this bad.

Billing infomation - The city, state, and zip code you have entered do not match.

I can't remember the last time I found a website this bad.

Have you tried entering a zip code in the shipping quote area first? That fixed it for me.

man, can't say I want to try and push credit card info through there when the site hardly stands up just filling the cart.

And... made it far enough to tell me it did not care for the way my city/state/zip code looks. Argh.

Edit: Got it to work. Not sure what part fixed it, but entered the zip+4, changed names (and streets) with upper case first character, made sure the name was exactly like the card, then removed the +4 digits. Someone needs to be beaten.

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/
If you need to look up your +4

Last edited:
Sweet just picked up a refurbed challenger pro keyboard and matching gaming mouse for $60 shipped. Was gonna go with a logitech g110 and g400 but this probably saved me about $30-$40 bucks and the I really like the red theme.

Just FYI, Tt has been updating these deals so keep checking back. I am seeing some parts I didn't yeterday. ;)

Has anyone's order shipped yet?

Everything else I ordered Thursday shipped out Friday, but Thermaltake just says charged and when I click on the details it gives me an error page.

My CC is charged, order status is charged, can't click info or got an email. I'll call them once I get home from work.

I apologize if I'm wrong, but the prices when you go to this link and click on the 3-day "Black-Friday" sale...well, they are way higher than they were on Friday. Way higher!

Back