Thinking of Water Cooling

flashpoint603

Weaksauce
I am thinking of water cooling the system in my sig, but I am worried about the mobility of a water cooled rig. I frequent LANs and would hate to have drain the res everytime. How is the mobility of your average water cooling setup?

i dunno where you heard that, but draining the res isnt necessary when moving a water cooled pc. A pc with an internal water cooling system is just as mobile as an air cooled one in my experience ;)

i dunno where you heard that, but draining the res isnt necessary when moving a water cooled pc. A pc with an internal water cooling system is just as mobile as an air cooled one in my experience ;)

Justt heavier :p

I second the other two posters. As long as your loop is closes and you avoid turning it upside down and stuff like that, you'll be fine. It is just a little heavier, and having a radiator on the back makes it a little awkward to carry.

And for the record: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1219538 It's only on page 2 of this very forum. Search does help sometimes.

Back