This Is Total Bull!

Hows the viewing angle on those? Must be exceptional to watch from directly underneath. :D

The cows would better benefit from Nature sounds and not the hum of electricity powering the LCD screens.

That seems kind of mean. 'Here, look at what you'll never get to see for real.'

wow. this seems really cruel. Its like waving a syringe in front of a smack addict. I bet they feed them veal too.

I guess Russia didn't hear that Happy cows come from Cali

This produces false happy cows only

Cattle in Russia have a better television than I do.

Where in my life did I go so horribly wrong?

they look too high.

Actually they should have installed Microsoft Surface in the middle aisle there with blades of grass displayed blowing back and forth..

What a mooving article, I am udderly impressed. How's the color balance on those? I heard the Samsung has MIlky whites but the overall image is kinda spotty.

Anyways, this thread was a bovine read.

So let me get this straight 100 years ago cows were outside, we decide to put them inside then give them LCD TVs to watch TV DISPLAYING the outside?:rolleyes:

PSA: We're doomed as a species, I'm amazed we've lasted this long.

Hows the viewing angle on those? Must be exceptional to watch from directly underneath. :D

The pic on the [H] is just one of many. The stall is like this

cow | TV _________ TV | cow

The middle being the aisle.

So the cow on the right watches the TV hanging over the left, and vice versa.

The pic on the [H] is just one of many. The stall is like this

cow | TV _________ TV | cow

The middle being the aisle.

So the cow on the right watches the TV hanging over the left, and vice versa.

That's what a human would do.
It remains to be seen, however, whether a cow:
1) Actually notices anything 4 feet above the head of the cow across the aisle.
2) Has the eyesight needed to translate that picture as representative of a real Alpine pasture.
3) Has a grasp of the abstract, which would be needed to think of the image as viable replacement for actually standing in said Alpine pasture.

$10 says that in less than 3 months, those TV's will all be running Russian pr0n for the farm workers, or will be stolen/sold.

My grandparents a long time ago used to raise cows for their own benefit. Bovines are.. FUCKING.... dumb. Anyways this is obviously a gimmick anyways.

ha, looks like it would probably still suck ass
and can cows even recognize 2d images?
this has gotta be a fake

So let me get this straight 100 years ago cows were outside, we decide to put them inside then give them LCD TVs to watch TV DISPLAYING the outside?:rolleyes:

PSA: We're doomed as a species, I'm amazed we've lasted this long.

We != Russians :D

LOL! They left the plastic on the frames. I bet it's so they can return them for a newer model in 30 days, which, subsequently, ends up here on the grey market as "new." :D

LOL! They left the plastic on the frames. I bet it's so they can return them for a newer model in 30 days, which, subsequently, ends up here on the grey market as "new." :D

LOL, good point.

1.jpg

Screw the TV screens! I'd rather not be chained up in a cage full of my own shit! :p

Well if I just go off the picture then it doesn't appear the cows get much benefit since they're facing the wrong way...

Damn Stupid Cows I want that 40" LED LCD TV (I am stuck with a crappy 32" Vizio)

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Acres is he place to be..............
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm livin' is the life for me................

wonder if these were a "lost" shipment on there way to a store?

As far as leaving the plastic on the front, that makes sense somewhat. it would keep crap from getting on the screen.

wonder if these were a "lost" shipment on there way to a store?

As far as leaving the plastic on the front, that makes sense somewhat. it would keep crap from getting on the screen.

what, cows are crapping upwards? :D

What no dual or triple panel set ups? That must suck for the moo moo's badly.

We humans have been doing this to ourself anyway. Staying in watching TV or the monitor screen all day long:D

Back