This software vendor good?

I wouldn't trust it, unless you can find them on the BBB or ResellerRatings.com. What scares me is their About Us page. There's no address, nothing to identify them as an actual business.

THis is my favorite part

About our company
Our Goal is to provide low cost software and computer solutions to fit any budget. Whether you are a corporate buyer,a small business owner, or shopping for your home PC, we believe we can help. If you do not see what you're looking for or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thats it? thats all you have to say about your company, lol

and their privacy statement sucks, seems to be a company called YeSoftwares

• No contact information
  • No SSL certificate on shopping cart
  • To good to be true prices.

I wouldn't be surprised to get a CD-R with Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 (probably spelled incorrectly to boot) written on it with a sharpie from this place.

As for a recommendation. When I buy software online I usually use viosoftware.com. I'm sure some other [H]'ers can give you recommendations as well.

http://www.viosoftware.com/Dreamweaver/Dreamweaver+CS4.html

When it comes to software online, if the price is too good to be true its 99.99% a pirated copy. This is especially true for software from Adobe, MS, and a few of the other big names. The .info domain is a real giveaway too as well as the other areas mentioned above. Stay the heck away from that site.

Thanks for all the info! I passed the word onto my mom (along with the recommended site above). The ".info" part on the original site in question seemed odd to me, but I wasn't sure.

Back