Those who bought Q6600 from ClubIT for $295

Dethred

2[H]4U
I just called clubIT and they will price match their new $280 price tag by crediting the $15 dollars to your card. Let me know how your luck goes!

ClubIT customer support. Dial 1 for sales.

1-877-625-8248

Apparently their price went back up to 286, but its still cheaper if you call them and get some money back.

hey Dethred let me know if you get the G0 stepping..

they might also be clearing their old batches as well
let me know
thanks

Man I hope the price matching isn't what made them raise the price. Their prices are so inconsistent it hurts. I am now wondering if I am going to get the $9 off or they're going to match me with the higher price.:rolleyes:

I'll let you guys know on Thursday night if its a G0.

PS: Would they really be paying attention to what they're sending out? Would they separate the CPU's by stepping or just put them all in the warehouse together? Hopefully they put the G0's on the front of the shelf after pushing the B3's to the back!:D

Yeah, thanks OP, but no thanks. It seems after they raised the price back up due to supply and demand they no longer will match your price to $280/$286. I didn't really try and argue with the guy, he seemed pretty cool, so it's not a big deal.

Duh, you think?

There's always the chance of a careless sales rep, or just a nice company. I mean, it was sort of like a tease.

"Want this? Want this? BOOM! Can't have it!"\

P.S. - I didn't know the price had been raised before calling, though I probably still would have .

Yeah, thanks OP, but no thanks. It seems after they raised the price back up due to supply and demand they no longer will match your price to $280/$286. I didn't really try and argue with the guy, he seemed pretty cool, so it's not a big deal.

Yeah I just called after getting the website email inquiry I sent last night and they denied it. So I called back and spoke with the same guy I spoke with earlier today and he said he matched it to the $285 price when I called (I can swallow the 5 bucks). He added that at around 1pm EST the sales support manager stopped offering the deal. The Sales Rep gave me the indication that the manager did it because all the other stores were going out of stock so he didn't want to lose the money (didn't quite add up), but I am pretty sure it was because of the price increase. Basically you had to call when the price was below your original. Sorry for those who missed out. I am just glad I can surf the internet at work half the day.:D

PS: Is anyone else's shipment still just outside of City of Industry? Its already Monday and the CPU is still, according to FEDEX, within 25 miles of the warehouse. If this gets lost I am going to demand Overnight shipping for free on the replacement.

It's just how tracking sometimes works. I'd wait another day before I start worrying. Are you located in SoCal though? If in SoCal, i'd expect it next day since ClubIT is in Industry.

Actually what sucks is they're 5 minutes from my house (so is newegg, mwave, and other places) but out of all of them only mwave offers will call pickup!

Of course, I get to play with the pain called 8.25% sales tax + shipping :mad:

I will say though, if you are out of state, then you shouldn't worry. I once had a UPS shipment start in Memphis. The day before it was due for delivery it said it was still in Memphis. I was getting annoyed then suddenly the package magically appears in Ontario overnight then at my door the next day. Either UPS let it sit in the warehouse a few days before they flew it out here (i shipped via air) or they drove it across the nation instead :rolleyes:

Thanks for the head's up. I'll rest a little easier now. I forgot how FEDEX can get behind on their updating. Thats the only thing I like about UPS, they are quite the opposite concerning tracking.

I live in Virginia, so its taking 6 business days, which is horrible, but I got a good price. I'll wait 1.5 days before I call anyone.

it took me a while to get out of "city of insustry", since fedex doesn't update shipments until monday. It should start moving soon.

Yeah. I like clubIT in pretty much every way so far except that they only offer Fedex, and they're based out of CA. That's not so much a con as it is an inconvenience for anyone on the east coast. My Q6600 is estimated to arrive Thursday, which is too long for having the rest of my PC all here ready to go. :(

Yeah I was hoping to at least try it out and make sure it works before I leave for a week long cruise in the Caribbean but I guess I'll have to lay in bed the night before... starring at it in its box.:mad:

UPDATE! Awesome! I just checked my tracker after I woke up, earlier this morning my package arrived at some place in New Jersey about only 30 minutes away from here (according to Google), so perhaps I can expect this today (!!!) or tomorrow. Either way, I'm not too peeved anymore.

I know you might just say, oh it's one more day, but put yourself in my position. :D

o i am in ure position, except i have 2gb of ddr2 ram, a nice case, and a 750 watt psu.

Now i just need to get enough money to finish this puppy

i ordered second day shipping on mine and its on the delivery truck to my house today! unfortunately ill be out for most of the afternoon so i might have to go tonight and pick it up from their facility.:mad:

According to Fedex, my package is still in Bloomberg, 25 miles from their warehouse.:mad:

Mine is still pending for approval 2 days after purchase. Anyone else have this issue?

Mine completed by noon EST the next business day... I'd call them and ask what's up. Same number as in the OP.

Thank you for placing an order with us. Your order is being process but our system is indicating that the billing information you’ve provided does not match what is on file with the credit card company. Please provide us with the correct billing information. We will be unable to ship the order until we can verify the correct address. We do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Looks like it was my fault!

Yep definitely was your info.

I ordered yesterday afternoon from ClubIT and it shipped that very night! The package even arrived today in the morning! Of course, they are 2 miles away from my house, so that might explain it :p

I ordered yesterday afternoon from ClubIT and it shipped that very night! The package even arrived today in the morning! Of course, they are 2 miles away from my house, so that might explain it :p
Eh, not moving to the governators mansion for that service! :D I live in upstate NY unfortunately for anything silicon related.

Should have just done will-call with Mwave :p

Funny enough I ordered the Q6660 from clubit on Sunday at 280, but billed but not shipped. Hopefully it goes out tomorrow and is G0 stepping, but who knows. If only they let me go in and pick it up, easier.

Apparently they were out of stock, and they aren't getting a shipment until later today and another one tomorrow (with the b3 stepping). Guess I have to wait a bit longer for it...

Hi everyone,

I came across this post and just wanted to address some issues.

There are still some orders for Q6600s that have not been fulfilled yet because of the huge volume of orders we received over the weekend and over the past few days. We will be receving a shipment of Q6600s today, and another big shipment tomorrow. Most pending orders will be shipped today and those that aren't shipped out today will be shipped out tomorrow.

As far as the stepping....
All our current Q6600s are the B3 stepping. The G0s won't be available until the first week of August. ETA is August 1st.

We are currently taking pre-orders for the G0 stepping Q6600s, but over the phone ONLY. If you request a G0, you will receive one. Once August rolls around, our entire inventory of Q6600s will be the new G0 stepping. :)

I ordered one of these Q6600's from ClubIT. But, what's with the G0 stepping? I guess I am lost? Please do not tell me G0 is the 45m part?

I ordered one of these Q6600's from ClubIT. But, what's with the G0 stepping? I guess I am lost? Please do not tell me G0 is the 45m part?
No. Its just a new stepping of the existing part, with a reduction in power consumption and increase in temperature tolerance.

Hi everyone,

I came across this post and just wanted to address some issues.

There are still some orders for Q6600s that have not been fulfilled yet because of the huge volume of orders we received over the weekend and over the past few days. We will be receving a shipment of Q6600s today, and another big shipment tomorrow. Most pending orders will be shipped today and those that aren't shipped out today will be shipped out tomorrow.

As far as the stepping....
All our current Q6600s are the B3 stepping. The G0s won't be available until the first week of August. ETA is August 1st.

We are currently taking pre-orders for the G0 stepping Q6600s, but over the phone ONLY. If you request a G0, you will receive one. Once August rolls around, our entire inventory of Q6600s will be the new G0 stepping. :)

You guys have given me great service! I wish alot of luck to you and your company, and I will make sur uy from you again! :D

Back