thread for win7 ult key on amazon

makmatsu

Limp Gawd
okay, I swear there was a thread here (or in the main hot deals section) yesterday about someone linking to the seller on amazon marketplace for "legit" win7 ult keys, but I can't find it

I'm just wondering what happened to that thread (and also because I want to know if it truly is legit...)

Yeah I was just looking for that a few minutes ago, I guess it wasn't legit if it was deleted. Would of been nice to get a W7 key for that price though.

Yeah I was looking for it too, I'm guessing they weren't legit. Too bad.

interesting, the original seller softwaredealz is now gone from amazon...

but to take his/her place is gatorman and the price is now at 89.. well either way it was all too good to be true

of course it wasnt legit. now those who go after their refund still dont get a free key because there is no reason the seller wont peddle those same keys off elsewhere. he likely will.

of course it wasnt legit. now those who go after their refund still dont get a free key because there is no reason the seller wont peddle those same keys off elsewhere. he likely will.

Win7 keys are attached to your computer once activated, you can't use the same key to activate two or more computers unless you call. ;) \
I know is not legit but you are not better than him by trashtalking other people with no substance to corroborate your statements.

Win7 keys are attached to your computer once activated, you can't use the same key to activate two or more computers unless you call. ;) \
I know is not legit but you are not better than him by trashtalking other people with no substance to corroborate your statements.

are you responding to me?

Back