Tigerbiten is toast

AssM@N

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2008
5 months and 4 days - Is how long it took me to mow down the mighty Tiger:p

Another 5 months and 3 days according to EOC till I take down FLECOM. Damn ugly 511 pointers are making my output ugly:(
*edit* How long has FLECOM stood #1 for?

O btw... just for bragging rights. I have a total of 53 million FAH points:cool::cool:

ROC:)

A long long time, but Flecom after having some unmotivating conversations on the F@H forums has not been where he once was.

A long long time, but Flecom after having some unmotivating conversations on the F@H forums has not been where he once was.

This is true.

I will say that tiger has done something quite impressive. All those points came from a single rack of computers that he puts a strict power limit too. He had done quite a bit from a single rack.

You however ROC seem to have gone for the brute force approach ;)

Congrats, and fold on!

Congats ....... :p

I was hopeing to get to the next milestone first but you mowed me fair and square.
I've dropped around 10k PpD due to all theslow protiens I've been getting.

Luck ........... :D

Yeah it's a pity to see. FLECOM would easily produce 150k+ PPD if he tried:(

is that 8 months then? :p

OPS:eek:
]

cheers for the info

Congats ....... :p

I was hopeing to get to the next milestone first but you mowed me fair and square.
I've dropped around 10k PpD due to all theslow protiens I've been getting.

Luck ........... :D

I got hit even worst! 300k PPD > 240k or so... (I'm at 210k PPD cos some PCs are off)

Cheers guys
ROC

Those are some truly impressive numbers. I'm just trying to shoot for 100K PpD when the funds become available. Of course with the 511's, I'll probably have to shoot for 120K PpD just to get the 100K :)

im still shooting for 0 ppd :p lol i gave up on F@H a while ago.. putting more effort to boinc and other projects with my limited amount of systems.. hope you lock your doors tight ROC.. because i might just have to steal a few machines :p lol damn i wish i had unlimited supply of money.. :(

not going to congradulate ya just yet until you pass em.. dont want to jinx ya :p

5 months and 4 days - Is how long it took me to mow down the mighty Tiger:p

Another 5 months and 3 days according to EOC till I take down FLECOM. Damn ugly 511 pointers are making my output ugly:(
*edit* How long has FLECOM stood #1 for?

O btw... just for bragging rights. I have a total of 53 million FAH points:cool::cool:

ROC:)

Brother AssM@N, those are without a doubt some very impressive accomplishments. :eek: I think anyone that gets in excess of 200k PpD ought to be congratulated ;)

As far as Tiger goes, AFAIK he's always been a highly trusted and respected member of the [H]orde, he's been a great help in solving the computer problems of some of us less knowledgeable about computers and folding peeps, he usually has an "on the street" benchmark for different GPU and CPU configurations, plus he's one of the [H]orde members that are able to interpret the hard to understand code's that signify a folding problem. With all that under his belt, he'll always be "the mighty Tiger" of the [H]orde to me and a greatly respected member of the [H]orde folding team. When I use the term "always" I'm talking about since I've been a member of the mighty [H]orde. (about two years)

Now, as far as FLECOM goes, I have nothing but great admiration for him and for people like him. People that maintain oodles of folding boxen. (to me it'd be a full time job) :eek: I think FLECOM had some problems with the WinSMP client and switched over to WCG. He's not the only one that has had problems with the WinSMP client. Like many people, I've also quit the WinSMP client, I was getting too many EUE's (no OC').It was getting to be a hassle with just a couple of boxen to maintain, let alone DCers with many boxen, like FLECOM :)

Like I started to say in this "long winded" post. WTF AssM@N :eek:

Edit Yeah, there are some real "dickheads" on the F@H forum, just ask FLECOM :mad:

DCing for the CURE

I really admire the folks such as Tiger, Evil Alchemist and others who maximize the PpD to wattage ratios and still post impressive numbers. AssM@N's numbers are impressive too so he will still get kudos from me as well. :cool:

Here's the best to all who fold, and a special tip of the hat to those uberfolders...amazing!

Fold on.

Back