TigerDirect shipping problems

btf

Limp Gawd
Anyone else having problems with TigerDirect?

I ordered 2x XFX 7800GTX OC from them on Sunday. They still haven't shipped but they assure me they're in stock. So I called to cancel the order and I can't cancel it? They said its too late to cancel?

I would have to receive the product then return it at my cost and pay 15% restock fee. LOL.

So now I'm stuck waiting 5 to 7 buisness days. And these guys advertise same day shipping. Pretty lame if you ask me...

TD allways has some kind of problem--i hope you didn't get a MIR from TD too ?--as their known for not making MIR's they offer. and they keep pushing them crap ultra x psu's ! at cheap prices after a mir !!.

and they offer credit--but it's really a chase CC @ 23% !

TD is about the last place i look for anything--and even if they got what looks like a good deal--look hard at the fine print !! :eek:

There was no mail in rebate. They're the only Canadian retailer who had the xfx 7800 GTX OC in stock and the price was decent. I couldn't find anyone with EVGA KO.

What really pisses me off is I ordered an XP-120 from ncix.com yesterday at 14:00 and I got it this morning... And they're in Vancouver...

First and last time I do buisness with these people.

i to will never order from tiger direct i built my very first machine off them ordered everything @ once to almost a full month for everything to get to me

I wonder if there's a way to cancel the order through my Credit Card company? They still haven't charged me...

It's because tigerdirect.ca is based in USA, so they have to ship across the border. I'm sure your 6800 ultra can last 5-7 days.

darkhorse said:
It's because tigerdirect.ca is based in USA, so they have to ship across the border. I'm sure your 6800 ultra can last 5-7 days.

It's gone... I'm on a mobility 9000 with my works laptop... It can barely run Q3... Their warehouse is in Canada (Markham Ontario)

oh, well you'll have to deal without games for a week. I read the based in usa from a past post on these forums, guess it was wrong.

JSF35rhino said:
TD allways has some kind of problem--i hope you didn't get a MIR from TD too ?--as their known for not making MIR's they offer. and they keep pushing them crap ultra x psu's ! at cheap prices after a mir !!.

and they offer credit--but it's really a chase CC @ 23% !

TD is about the last place i look for anything--and even if they got what looks like a good deal--look hard at the fine print !! :eek:

how is the ultra x-connect crap?

They might have a warehouse in the US as well. But the site claims no duty. So It must be coming from Canada.

I ordered an X2 4400 from them. The site said it was in stock but a week later it still hadn't shipped even though the site and the people on the phone said it was in stock. I canceled and ordered from ZZF and had it 2 days later.

bildad said:
I ordered an X2 4400 from them. The site said it was in stock but a week later it still hadn't shipped even though the site and the people on the phone said it was in stock. I canceled and ordered from ZZF and had it 2 days later.

They didn't give you a problem canceling?

You think a couple of days is bad? I ordered 2 video cards from them last month when they switched shipping systems. One card had a rebate that needed to be submitted within 31 days of the invoice (order date). It barely came with one day to spare, shipping 3.5 weeks after I ordered.

To make things worse, I ordered a Connect3D x850XT PE (the one for $250AR :D) and it arrived before the nearly 3 week older order.

I would be angry if I didn't get a 9800 Pro and 6200TC 64MB for $140AR total with free shipping, even though the order took a month to arrive. :rolleyes: I lived.

edit: I did cancel the order for the 2 video cards after it didn't ship in 2.5 weeks. They shipped it anyways.

I finally got a hold of someone else there (1 hour wait) and canceled the order. Why the other person wouldn't do it is beyond me...

Anyhow, ordered from NCIX instead.

Back