Time Waster of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
I have the perfect flash game for all of you guys stuck in your cubicle on this lovely Saturday afternoon…Bowman 2. Beware, the game is rather addicting. Thanks to Ed for submitting this one.

This game reminds me of the penguin slap game with the yeti. I think it was part of a yeti sports pack. I also like the bloody yeti versions.

My mother always told me you can't kill two birds with one stone.

I did, however, on Bowman 2's "Bird Hunting" manage to kill two birds with one arrow - somehow the arrow struck one and fell down on the next one, there was another noise, and then two birds came down.

Anyone else seen this?

Anyone else seen this?

Yep, I've been able to shoot 2 birds with 1 arrow. If you shoot another arrow w/ your own arrow, it will dent it. If you shoot just right, you can shoot yourself and bleed. There are a number of funny little things you can do.

yep that birdhunting is awesome on bowman 2....except i don't know how to end the level....it just keeps going forever. had to refresh the tab to get back to main menu.

if the computer is catching up and shoots one that will kill you, you can fire off an arrow that matches the other pull/angle and it will deflect the arrow and you survive.

Back