Tiny11 Builder updated lets you debloat any Windows 11 build or version

The temptation to use this to make a custom image for my org is huge, and also known as a CLM...

Career Limiting Move

Prediction: there will come a day that someone releases a debloater for windows debloating software.

If you doubt that debloaters will get bloated: just take a look at the ad-blockers that that let through "approved" ads.

The temptation to use this to make a custom image for my org is huge, and also known as a CLM...

Career Limiting Move
Yeah, don't do it. In the earlier days of Windows 10 I was missing key imaging functions that were in WIndows 7. Artificial limitation that M$ decided to incorporate into Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Pro. Also I believe the Windows store itself and garbage apps were a problem. My team and I found work around for everything, customizing the iso heavily so the install was perfect. Then subsequent Windows updates started breaking things. Ended up going back to standard Windows installs. Lesson learned.
Windows 7 was the pinnacle of operating systems from my business point of view. Was able to strip it down to essentials, dead reliable, and predictable. This many years into Windows 10 and now Windows 11, still get unwelcome surprises from Microsoft. Copilot getting installed on its own recently is a perfect example.

Back