Titan Quest + Immortal Throne: $9.99 Steam

elleana

2[H]4U
If you're still looking for something to tide you over before Diablo III hits, you could do worse than try this out.

Good game. Definitely took a couple days out of my life when I could have otherwise been doing something productive :)

It's a well-done Diablo clone set in ancient Greece.

Immortal Throne is almost as long as the full game quest if I remember (which is long).

Oh come on, let the mods do their job. It's not like $9.99 Steam is really hard to figure out.

Thanks OP, great game.

I had this in my cart for $9.99 and went to check out and it went back to $19.99?

WTF? I hate steam.

I think its really slimy to change the deal like that, specially in the middle of the day while Im in the middle of checkout. Its not like they can "run out of stock"

Thanks to steam, the developer/publisher will not get any of my money, as I am currently acquiring this game with an "alternative method". :p

I had this in my cart for $9.99 and went to check out and it went back to $19.99?

WTF? I hate steam.

May have hit the threshold for the 24 hour period since the sale started yesterday. Steam is apparently doing a different THQ game each day of the week.

this is one of those games that just takes u in and doesnt let go. i prolly played 100+ hours...

This game was $5 on direct2drive glad I got in on that. Now I need time to play it.

Holy crap, nice price... and I thought the $15 deals were good over the last couple of years.

No one should have any excuse not to get this game now. It's the most fun I've had since Diablo II and probably the closest we will get to Diablo III for awhile yet.

Well worth your money.

Fun game. Definitely worth any price under 20 dollars. Downloading from alternative methods isn't such a good idea if you want to play on a lan or over the internet.

I think its really slimy to change the deal like that, specially in the middle of the day while Im in the middle of checkout. Its not like they can "run out of stock"

Thanks to steam, the developer/publisher will not get any of my money, as I am currently acquiring this game with an "alternative method". :p

you have got to be fucking shitting me. You really think that Valve, a company worth billions(with a b) of dollars is trying to bilk you out of 10 dollars. Do you have any idea what kind of laws would be broken for that to occur? The only thing that happened was that the sale ended. You were too slow. Not everyone is out to get you and your money.

you have got to be fucking shitting me. You really think that Valve, a company worth billions(with a b) of dollars is trying to bilk you out of 10 dollars. Do you have any idea what kind of laws would be broken for that to occur? The only thing that happened was that the sale ended. You were too slow. Not everyone is out to get you and your money.

The company could spare a few minute grace on something that's already in your cart if you're in the checkout process. If they're going to work to rule, and not be a little flexible, that would factor in my future dealings. Its not a big enough issue for me to never use them again or even close on its own.

But if I find a store to be super anal, I'll be factoring that in for possible future dealings because I'm paying them not the other way around. And when a company shows too many signs of forgetting that, its time to part ways.

I also bought it on D2D a few weeks ago for 5 dollars. It is definitely worth it. I have already spent 13 hours playing mostly with others.

Back