Titanfall for $5 via Gamestop

Why even charge for it? Just make it free to play and put in some DLC at this point, heh!

cracks me up that this game is used in a ms commercial. I see it all the time and just shake my head. This game is a poster child for console limitations and match making misery. Either make a pc game or dont bother.

i bought it for 10 dollars a month or two ago... and I can't lie, I get a nice kick out of it. I only play the base game, but it runs super smooth at 1080p with full everything on my 970M laptop.

I would argue easily that the graphics are way way better than CoD Advanced Warfare as well. For 5 bucks... it's pretty fun.

I bit; although, I also purchased the game for for my xbox one...dammit, I should have waited.

let me be the first to say it...isn't the online community pretty much dead now?...you'll mostly be playing against bots instead of actual human players

let me be the first to say it...isn't the online community pretty much dead now?...you'll mostly be playing against bots instead of actual human players

I can honestly say about 10000 people where playing attrition last night. I dont own any dlc either. I imagine it would be more if I did.

Back