Tom Clancy's End War and Wireless Mic $49.99 at BB (Xbox360)

wow nice deal thanks. I was going to pick up a wireless mic, might as well get it for less money and get a game tossed in.

is this the same headset that is in socom ? the offical ps3 blu tooth headset ?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
how is the game ? is it any good ?
i know this a killer deal just for the blu-tooth headset but is the game decent also ?

I am going to try it. Best Buy is open already, so I am heading out as soon as I get the confirmation email.

how is the game ? is it any good ?
i know this a killer deal just for the blu-tooth headset but is the game decent also ?

Watch the video review. Looks pretty decent. The general consensus is this is the first time that a game like this has actually been decent on a console.

If you want a 100% great game, this isn't it. This is a very well done shot at Version 1. Give other studios a chance to take these ideas and run with it, and it'll get better and better.

I just got back from Best Buy.
Headset and Game are individually packaged inside the box.
I'll try it out this afternoon and see how it plays.

yea i watched a video review at ign. The game looks good and i like rts games.
the price difference for the headset w/out the game is $5.00 so i think i will get this deal.
i guess i was asking if i should get this bundle or the socom bundle since they are the same price. but this looks to be the better game.

I've used the wireless mic now for a couple of nights. Both my brother in law and friend whom I was playing with, said I sound noticeably better and louder. They also sounded much better too. I don't know if it's pure coincidence or not, but I could definitely tell a noticeable improvement. The only thing lacking, is a mute button so the mic is always hot.

Haven't popped in End War yet, but will tonight after I'm done assembling my son's Christmas gifts.

I love this game, and the included bluetooth headset is pretty sweet. I picked up on this deal a few days ago when I saw it on slickdeals.net

i just order this for ps3 w/ a usb blu-tooth adapter so i can use the headset with my pc
for $63.00 in store pickup

I've used the wireless mic now for a couple of nights. Both my brother in law and friend whom I was playing with, said I sound noticeably better and louder. They also sounded much better too. I don't know if it's pure coincidence or not, but I could definitely tell a noticeable improvement. The only thing lacking, is a mute button so the mic is always hot.

Haven't popped in End War yet, but will tonight after I'm done assembling my son's Christmas gifts.

If this is the regular 360 headset, just tap the power button (instead of holding it) - it'll mute like that, and tapping it again un-mutes.

Hey thanks. That's probably in the manual so I guess is should've RTFM!

What guy reads instructions anyways? They shouldn't be called MANuals, but rather WOMANuals (looks over shoulder to make sure wife isn't standing there). :D

Hey thanks. That's probably in the manual so I guess is should've RTFM!

What guy reads instructions anyways? They shouldn't be called MANuals, but rather WOMANuals (looks over shoulder to make sure wife isn't standing there). :D

I just found out by guessing, I bought my headset used off craigslist. :D

you can download endwar demo in the 360 marketplace for free, i didnt like it imo, but you may like it :p

I've got a question on the game itself that I cannot seem to find... Can two people play with each other offline?

is this wireless headset able to use for other game?? is this the xbox360 headset that sell for 59.99??

i can't get this headset to connect to my pc
iam using vista 64bit home premium

is this wireless headset able to use for other game?? is this the xbox360 headset that sell for 59.99??

Yes, this is the same headset that is $59.99 by itself. That is why this is such a great deal and can be viewed as either getting the mic for $10 off normal price and a free game, or $25 for a just released game and $25 for the wireless mic. Either way you look at it, it's a steal considering how much the mic alone is.

i got the headset to connect to my pc
i didn't install the software on the disc for my usb bluetooth adapter !
once installed the software it worked perfectly. This headset is really clear ! i used it when playing left 4 dead and everyone could hear me clearly.

Back