tons of good stuf laptops,lcd,tower,

Nicker2009

Limp Gawd
Emachines m6809 laptop
heres the deal with my laptop its an emachines m6809 with the a64 cpu very nice dedicated graphics, handles a lot. i sent it into emachines and they totaly fucked it up. i sent it in for hinges and it came back with a shimmy when opening the notebook they put a dvd rom in it( it had a burner) and it wont turn on. so what i will be doing is calling the corporae office tomarow like the technical support chick said and having it replaced or fixed to original specifications. so basicly a up and running nice laptop
Price: 700 shipped(im open to partial and full trades as well)

gateway solo laptop
i have a gateway solo running windows 98 no problem
specs:http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Solo_Series/p5150/p515050.shtml
the laptop is older but great for browsing internet and chatting.
Price: 75 shipped ( once again open to trades)

Dell 15 inch lcd with dvi and vga
the dell monitor is in good working condition and ready to ship out to soeone who has use for it.
price:100 bucks (or a good trade)

gaming tower
my friend has a gaming tower he wants to sell and build a new one so here it is
-antec super lan boy case modded(120 mm fans one on top, bottom, side great fans push major cfms they are also controlled by 2 nexus fan controlers)
-dvd all in one burner
-d865gbf intel mobo that performs nicely
-Ati built 9550 2 weeks old 256mb
-2.66ghz celeron d prescott
-200 GB seagate hard drive with 3 years left warrenty
-1.5 gb ultra ddr 400 ramwith coolers (3x512)
-650 watt chieftech switching psu
-soundblaster live 24bit soundcard
Price:550 obo

nvidia Geforce4 -8x Ti4200 128mb video card
Price:20 bucks obo or trade

all prices negotable excluding lowballers trades open for anything because theres always a need for something. A few specific things were looking for, biostar Tforce socket 939 motherboard, 2 gb ddr2 notebook memory (2x1024) or whatever you got for ddr2 notebook memory 512mb is cutoff, a good graphics card, a nice verizon cell phone, ddr 400 2gb desktop memory, thats about it for now im allways open for trade offers that dont entail to the list above, so good luck and pm me.

as stated above im selling this stuff for you chris lol your gonna get me in trouble with a mod

i know the rules, its called a joke, ever heard of them. somebody please put some bids on :)

ttt common guys someones gotta need a light gaming rigill sell it for 550 with the lcd monitor

^^^ nicker is in minnesota this week by the way ppl, so if you dont get a message back, that is why

Does that vidcard have S-Video Out or Composite Out? Looking to make a DVR for my girlfriend.

might be interested in that lcd. what model and such?
any dead pixels or pressure marks or anything like that?
lemme know,
thanks,
-Brian

nvidia Geforce4 -8x Ti4200 128mb video card

Trade for anything in my FS thread?
Link in my sig.

Back