TONS of stuff for sale. Video Cards, Motherboards etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLangevin

[H]ard|Gawd
All items are like new and I am out of room so its time to clear some space. I will be adding pics tomorrow, but for now I wanted to get this stuff listed.

PMs will be answered in the order received.

Shipping costs will be added based on location of buyer. In most cases, $15-20 will cover shipping across the US.

Heatware - JLangevin

Video Cards

1. EVGA GTX980 Hybrid - SOLD - These are rare and super hard to find. Not many were made, and this one is pretty much new. Comes with original box and packaging.

2. XFX R9 280 3G Double Dissipation - SOLD - Comes with original box and packaging.

3. EVGA GTX980 with EKWB Full cover Nickel+Acetal Block and Black Backplate (I have 2 of these) - 1 SOLD 1 Left $450 obo - Block is preinstalled. Will ship with stock EVGA ACX 2.0 cooler as well.

IMG_2581_zpscthljtzb.jpg
IMG_2582_zpstcqcwovl.jpg

4. MSI R9 270 GAMING - SOLD - This card is a great bang for buck card. Comes with original box and packaging

5. ASUS R9 290X Matrix Platinum - SOLD - SOLD

6. VisionTek CryoVenom R9 290 4GB - SOLD - VisionTek and EKWB teamed up to create a factory watercooled 290 card. The block is nickel+plexy with a black backplate. No staining or clouding of the plexi whatsoever. This card does not have original box, but will be shipped in proper anti-static packaging.

7. EVGA GTX960 SSC with Backplate - SOLD - 2GB GTX960 SSC from EVGA. This has matching backplate and is a powerful little card.

Motherboards

1. ASUS X99 Deluxe - SOLD - Comes with all of the accessories as if it were new including the M.2 adapter and fan module.

2. MSI 970 SLI KRAIT Edition - $50 obo - Basic AMD
board from MSI with USB 3.1

IMG_2579_zpsjpxnu0ol.jpg

3. MSI A88X AC m-ITX Board - $50 obo- The wireless module has been removed from this board and used on a separate ITX board, so really this is not AC at all.

Devices

I have a pretty much brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 (non edge) that I do not need. It comes with an Otterbox Commuter as well as an Otterbox Symmetry case.
There are zero scratches, defects etc.
Phone is a Verizon Wireless device with clean ESN.
Price: SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back