Tons of stuff - teststrips is clearing closet space

teststrips

Limp Gawd
If you don't like my price on an item - PM me - I'll likely come down if there is no other intrest.
Preffered payment via paypal - I'll send you my address when we decide on terms via PM.

SBS 2003 OEM version with hardware - mobo - 1 gig ram + dual 1600MP processors (not dual core... 2 actual processors) - Tyan s2460 motherboard review with two 1600MP processors + 1 Gig of ram. I/O plate included. 1 agp and 6 PCI slots. This motherboard was meant more for server platforms + runs VERY STABLE. The ram has an extra bit for parity which dramatically reduces ram problems (registered ram). This is a large motherboard + needs a full sized case to fit it. The heatsinks are made of SOLID copper and are VERY heavy... I will have to remove them to ship this board as they would likely CRUSH the CPU during shipment. Heatsink review - these heatsinks are a little noisy so plan on putting them on a fan controller. I'll also throw in a not pictured sound card as this motherboad doesn't have it onboard - Aureal Vortex2 card. OEM SBS2003 that was running on this system will be included- I hate to see this system go, but I have no more use for it: $160 for whole bundle shipped
mobo.jpg
Pic2

Wifi Antenna Bundle - this includes a Directional antenna (grid antenna) for the 2.4 gHz spectrum (measures 15 x 11 1/2 inches)+ a EUB-362 USB wifi adapter (plus the pigtail adapter to connect the two). This setup will allow you to pull in wifi from your house even when you are far away... I'll say 1/2 mile, but some people have reported 2-5 miles with a similar setup with a clear line-of-sight path. I'll also include the EUB-362's regular antenna for times when you want to be a bit more mobile, you won't have to carry the big 15 inch antenna around. Performance of the EUB-362 even with the regualar antenna is still better than you'll get with almost any built-in wifi card in a laptop. $68 shipped for both - or $40 for EUB362 and $35 for antenna individually.
Wifi.jpg

5 1/4 - Fan Controller - I lost all specs on this controller - I believe the controller to be in a lian li 5 1/4 faceplate. I had two 120MM fans on one of the channels and it did not overheat the channel, so this should be able to slow down any fan you put on it. $15 shipped
FanCTRL.jpg
pic2 pic3

Hard drive cooler - fits in a 5 1/4 bay + cools a 3 1/2 in hard drive. Has two 40x40x25 fans which are noisy little buggers - please plan to use these with a fan controller or replace them with quieter models... there is such a large heatsink on this thing, that you could probably get away with no fans at all. $15 shipped
HD1.jpg
pic2 pic3

Sil680 IDE raid controller Also works as non-raid for adding more PATA ports - up to 4 way raid - i used this as raid 0 with two 20 gig seagate drives + they performed better than my 160 gig seagate drive which was from the next generation. I have a floppy with drivers that I'll send along. - review here - $8 shipped
pic

SFF Case - this was a mod project of mine for a HTPC. I added the top window + paint... which is now scratched in several places (pretty badly in some places). I've since upgraded my HTPC to a larger case so I can hold more drives. The PSU in this case is only 150W - so don't expect this to run really power hungry components. Some of the wiring inside of this case is modified... A few of the wires going to fans and LEDs got butched when I pulled my components... expect to do a bit of wire spicing to get this thing to 100% again. $20 shipped (it'll likely cost me more to ship this than I'm charging)
Case2.jpg
pic2 pic3 pic4 pic5

1U heatsink for AMD Athlon XP chips - bitspower NP18MCS - I used this in the above SFF case as the case doesn't fit a full sized cooler very well. I added an automatic fan controller that speeds/slows fan based on temp. - specs here - $13 shipped
Heatsink.jpg
pic2

NMB Smartfan 120x120x38mm (I hvave three of these) - These are pulls from some server equipment but are in good shape. These fans feature a thermomitor that speedsup/slows down the fan based on tempature. Most terminate to a 2-pin plug (non-standard plug) - I'll be happy to put on a 3-pin fan header or a 4-pin power supply connector for you for an extra buck. Fans $5 each shipped
smartfan.jpg

Sunon KD1212PTB3-6A 120x120x25mm fan - new never used - see specs here - $5 shipped
Sunonskinny.jpg

Sunon KD1212PMB1-6A 120x120x38mm fan - new never used - see specs here - $5 shipped
Sunonfat.jpg

120mm fan missing label - pulled from working system - believed to be the same as the NMB's above minus the speed control - works fine - spins smoothly - when I started with PC's, someone told me you should lube your fans.... so I did... this one survived.. none of the smaller ones did. I've since learned not to lube fans.. they don't need it. I had this in my main rig for a year and a half without ANY problems. $4 shipped or $1 with any other order.
pic

Gigabit Ethernet card - Labled as a Sitecom - pulled from a working rig... will send a driver disk if I can find it. $9 shipped
pic

USB 2.0 PCI card - this only has two external ports, but has two internal headers. My previous rig (above s2460) didn't have on-board 2.0, so I used this card for my front ports. - $9 shipped
pic

Sound Blaster Live PCI card - $8 shipped
pic1 pic2

Microsoft PCI Wireless adapter 802.11g MN-730 - $14 shipped
PCIWIFI.jpg

10/100 network PCI adapter - $5 shipped or $1 with any other order

PCI to PCMCIA adapter - plug a PCMCIA (laptop) card into your desktop computer - $20 shipped
PCIPCMCIA.jpg

Ebay is under JoelSpangler - score of 98 - member of ebay for almost 10 years - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=joelspangler
Heat is under Teststrips http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=55653

sold items

ATI input dongle for AIW radeon series - to replace broken/missing dongles - still in bag with the following numbers ATI: 6140004600G WST: GC219rm-022b - RevA - $5 shipped
pic

ATa100 controller - this is a PCI adapter to add more IDE slots to your machine. New motherboards often only come with a single IDE ports.. if you need more, here they are. I tried to use this with a 500G IDE drive... I did not have any luck... the drive showed up in windows, but it thought the drive was 160 gigs - this controller probably only supports 160 gig drives, so please plug your hard drives into your mobo, and CD/DVD devices into here. $9 shipped
pic

Broadcom BCM94306MP - INTERNAL laptop wifi card 802.11b/g - $15 shipped
Pic

All in Wonder 9600 (agp) - Had to replace fan on this unit - replacement fan is noisy so I am including a Zalman Fanmate to quiet it.. it can run quietly without causing any heat problems. Card comes with input and output dongles. 2 BNC (cable tv) ports - one is for RADIO FM - the other is NTSC TV (standard def TV). I am keeping the Remote wonder from this unit, so you're on your own for a remote control. I'll try to find the drivers CD - but you may have to download them from ATI (which I'd recommend anyway) Review here: $45 shipped (sold on an offer of $40)
pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4

ygpm ATI input dongle for AIW radeon series

I can't see the pic at work, I will check it when i get home, or if you PM me back, and LMK.

Going to bed bump... I guess this isn't a legal bump for anotehr 10 minutes, but I just can't stay up any longer.. I'm beat. PM's responded to - I can ship tomorrow if I get the money - they are packaged up and ready to go so I can ship after work tomorrow afternoon.

damn... i can't believe I just admitted that I'm going to bed at 9:48pm est

3 boxes shippped out yesterday afternoon. I'm waiting on some PM's with the pending items... I'll let you know about the wifi antenna as soon as I do.

Bump

the SFF case has the standard CD-ROM and Floppy brackets... it also has two blue LED fans and several other LEDs... This was one of my first modding projects and I "sleeved" the PSU cables with orange electrical tape.

If you were talking about motherboard, etc... there is nothing like that. If someone wants something cheap to tinker with this would be a great mod project to finish what I started.

A user had expressed intrest in the motherboard bundle and wifi antenna setup, but he refuses to return PMs regaurding the sales, even though I see he's been logged in several times. It has been going on for over a week, so I'm opening them back up for sale.

Please bump or PM with intrest...

cmon people... there is some good stuff here.. and a good prices... PM me for further pricedrops if you're intrested in something but think my price is to high!

Back