Tony Hawk Demo?

JustinSane

2[H]4U
This is the second time my 360 has hard locked on the Tony Hawk demo. Now it would be ok, you know, no big deal just restart it. But this is weird. Why the fuck does it say at the top of the screen "You Suck!"? This time it locked up and it says "Loser!" Almost like its doin it on purpose. Anyone else get this shit?

Did it happen to lock up at a part where you "fell" out of the level? Past Tony Hawk games would display messages like that when you left the level boundaries. Maybe the demo is doing the same thing, but it's glitching up at those exact moments.

I remember when my Panasonic FZ-1 3DO locked up with 'The Horde' inside and I couldnt even get the disc out. It somehow corrupted the system. Had to send it to Panasonic to get it fixed. Talk about suck.

Tutelary said:
I remember when my Panasonic FZ-1 3DO locked up with 'The Horde' inside and I couldnt even get the disc out. It somehow corrupted the system. Had to send it to Panasonic to get it fixed. Talk about suck.

lol you owned a 3do

I've played several hours worth of the demo and I've never had an issue with that. My girlfriend never spoke of anything like that either. Might be your HDD.

What the fuck. It just locked up again and said "Don't Do Drugs!" Its pissing me off cause it seems to happen right as I finally start relaxing on the couch. Ridiculous.

sorry to hear, haven't had a single prob out of mine. Im loving the demo, only thing sucks is the time limit :p

Back