TRADE: My Wii for PC Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGeekFreek

Supreme [H]ardness
Im lookin to drop some new parts into an old computer, and I dont even use my Wii anymore.. I let a friend borrow it and he hasnt touched it since I gave it to him.. So its time for it to go..

What you get:
Wii Console System
2x Controllers + 2x NunChucks
TV Topper sensor
Rechargable Batteries and Docking station for Controllers
Black Gamecube Controller
GameCube Memory Card
Original Wii Box
1GB SD Card
WiiKey

Games:
Blazing Angles
Wii Sports
Metroid Prime
Excite Truck
About 50$ worth of Games Downloaded to the 1gb SD Card

I made an attempt to put a WiiKey in the Wii but one of the solder pads came off.. The console works perfectly fine, It just cant be modded anymore unless u know a way to replace a solder pad..

If you have something you think I may not be able to live without, I may throw in a little cash..

Here is my MySpace where I blog all of my projects.. This one links to my "Wii Failed" Blog
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=83560886&blogID=264982540
Feel Free to check out my other projects.. I got some cool stuff in there.. Xbox modding, car audio installs, Phone Modding/Fixing, A Poem I wrote to Maxtor.. Lotsa fun things..

What I want is subjective..
I cant really give any exact specs, but Here is roughly what I need..

CPU : AMD X2 4400 or better/Equavilent Intel (Must include HSF) (~60$)
Mobo: Anything decent (PCI-Express) (~40$)
RAM: 2GB (2x1gb) (~50$)
Video card: 256+, PCI Express.. Enough to play Quake4 almost maxed out (~70$)
Optical: DVD Burner.. (~25$)

Slightly Early Bumpage...

Got a couple offers..
Lookin for a 1-to-1 trade.. No parting out plz.. if this doesnt go so well maybe ill part out then..

here's what i have:
dfi lanparty nf4 mobo
opteron 144 running @2.5ghz no problem
2x1gb mushkin ram
pci-e 7800gt video card
hard drives, dvd burner

if you are interested, let's talk

Morning Bumpage...

Cuti, I like what I see there, You have any Refs or anything?
Heat = Evil Juggalo

Any other offers??

Not really wantin cash.. dont really have tiem to research the parts i want for the PC.. I just need something decent for gaming, thatll eventually get turned into a media center pc

Mornin Bump.. Got a couple more offers yesterday..

They are lookin better.. Keep em commin in...
And could you guys PLz give me a couple BUMPS!!

-Evil Juggalo

2nd to final bump..
If i dont get any more offers it goes to Johnnq for

170 Opty
A8N-SLI Mobo
2GB Mushkin Ram
EVGA 7800 GT PCI-E

(Would like a combo with a PSU and Optical)

Okay..
Scratch that..

He doesnt wanna give it up unless I throw in some cash.. so its still open.. called back on a couple of offers...

Come on pplz.. I know someone out there has gotta have a comp they are willing to part with for a Wii..

Inventory on the Wii is about 480$ worth of stuff..
Asking about 350$ worth of parts..

I see X2 4400 going for about 50$ on the forums, mobos for about 80, 7800s for about 70$.. This is a pretty square deal.. Ill be willing to throw in a little cash if it comes with a good PSU & Lightscribe DVD-RW

I'm thinking about it, I just don't like the idea of a busted wiikey and its attempt.

The system still works perfect.. I have modded many systems, but all other systems had holes to solder wire in, this was my first time soldering to solder pads.. My Soldering pen was just too hot and it melted the pad off..

Bump

which pad ripped out? i just messed mine up a day ago resoldering my chip in.. Traced it back to the chip on the wii, and it works fine now. maybe i could fix it for ya?

looks like its gettin traded for a whole PC

huttle SD36G5 , 1gig DDR2-667 , 80gig Sata HDD , pentium D 805 2.66@ 3.21ghz , MSI x800xl 256mb dual dvi pci-x 16, intel HD audio onboard with s/pdif out

from DaveM

Thnx for the offers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back