Trading issue with Rozal0

Rozal0

Limp Gawd
so he takes this money to buy some ipod crap. and never returns it. [10/28/2007]
refunddh5.png

Refund
refund2vb7.png

+10%

I initiated a brief refund after the product was damaged (Four days after he bought it), however when it cleared, my bank denied it. I apologized to Sean and I told him I would clear things out with my bank. The next day I refunded him and told Sean I would throw an extra 10% of the price he paid to compensate for his wait when I could afford it. Following the discovery of this complaint I noticed Sean lied about me refunding him at all, when the only thing I hadn't given him was the 10% which was returned 10/28/07

deal prob seems too good to be true. no tracking number and the guys not returning calls...

yea comfirmed. guys says he shipped it out on the 8th, and even said that i would recieve it today in yesterdays email. guess what? he says hes keepin the card now... lol... what a seller.

yea comfirmed. guys says he shipped it out on the 8th, and even said that i would recieve it today in yesterdays email. guess what? he says hes keepin the card now... lol... what a seller.

did he refund you?

not yet. ill be waiting for one... he lied to me once... he can lie about the refund as well...

not yet. he says he refunded the money but i dont see it in my paypal yet. who knows.

Takes 3-5 for him to withdraw money.

If it's been 3-5 days and hits his bank, gonna be hard pressed to get it back unless it's insured (which from what i read, it was?)

Just file the dispute, he can't provide shit for tracking unless he mailed you some bullshit just to show a tracking number

ok finally i got this kid to talk. so he takes this money to buy some ipod crap. and never returns it.

now hes stating that he is a gangster and talkin all crazy... give his number a call... and see how he sounds like... real gangster... lol..

i just cant believe how kids are these days... *sigh*

quoted:

SeAn2SeAn (4:38:01 PM): didnt get the payment yet
Royale1724 (4:40:01 PM): ?
Royale1724 (4:42:01 PM): oh ok
Royale1724 (4:42:04 PM): cool
Royale1724 (4:46:13 PM): ok
Royale1724 (4:46:22 PM): how does that concern me>
SeAn2SeAn (4:46:43 PM): your serious?
Royale1724 (4:55:07 PM): ite yo, i see how it be
Royale1724 (4:55:30 PM): u wanna disrespec my crew den u be wit dat
SeAn2SeAn (4:55:35 PM): crew?? hahaha
Royale1724 (4:55:52 PM): ye homie, ima gangsta
SeAn2SeAn (4:55:59 PM): you really sound like one on your voice mail
SeAn2SeAn (4:56:04 PM): real gay
Royale1724 (4:56:23 PM): na yo dat be dat pre recorded yo
SeAn2SeAn (4:56:23 PM): alex macfarlane a real gangster
SeAn2SeAn (4:56:23 PM): lol

he later goes on talkin about owning guns and a benz... lol...

i really hope the mods can ban this kid...

Contact Information :
Phone: (203)-231-4525 [US] \
AIM - Royale1724
MSN - [email protected]
Email - [email protected][/

I don't know how this was missed before out in normal FS/T land, but, I've moved this here to TTT as there was some important info I didn't want lost. I'll be in contact with Rozal0 shortly, and we'll see if we can't get this straightened out.

Did you pay with CC-paypal? if yes, there is nothing to worry about it.

Rozal = banned at ocforums.com for bad trading practices. A known troll, and his heat doesn't tell the whole story.

I bought a hard drive from him last year...it was an easy deal....I hate to see traders go bad like this...

He was refunded a while ago, this issue has been resolved.
I even gave him 10% on top of the refund.
Those chat logs are fake. I can provide screenshots to back up my refund and chat logs.
Rozal = banned at ocforums.com for bad trading practices. A known troll, and his heat doesn't tell the whole story.

About the OCForums incident, that was not me, however I take full responsibility for sharing my account.
I was not banned for bad trading practices, I had only one issue with trading, and it was with moho which I apologized to him for. This was back in the summer of '06.

Those chat logs are fake. I can provide screenshots to back up my refund and chat logs.

About the OCForums incident, that was not me, however I take full responsibility for sharing my account.
I was not banned for bad trading practices, I had only one issue with trading, and it was with moho which I apologized to him for. This was back in the summer of '06.

If that's not why you were banned, then my mistake. Care to elaborate on why you're no longer welcome at OCF?

If that's not why you were banned, then my mistake. So you're not banned at OCF for trade-related issues?

You sound like a mix tape of excuses. Sharing accounts? Chat log faked? Please.

ok finally i got this kid to talk. so he takes this money to buy some ipod crap. and never returns it.

now hes stating that he is a gangster and talkin all crazy... give his number a call... and see how he sounds like... real gangster... lol..

i just cant believe how kids are these days... *sigh*

quoted:

SeAn2SeAn (4:38:01 PM): didnt get the payment yet
Royale1724 (4:40:01 PM): ?
Royale1724 (4:42:01 PM): oh ok
Royale1724 (4:42:04 PM): cool
Royale1724 (4:46:13 PM): ok
Royale1724 (4:46:22 PM): how does that concern me>
SeAn2SeAn (4:46:43 PM): your serious?
Royale1724 (4:55:07 PM): ite yo, i see how it be
Royale1724 (4:55:30 PM): u wanna disrespec my crew den u be wit dat
SeAn2SeAn (4:55:35 PM): crew?? hahaha
Royale1724 (4:55:52 PM): ye homie, ima gangsta
SeAn2SeAn (4:55:59 PM): you really sound like one on your voice mail
SeAn2SeAn (4:56:04 PM): real gay
Royale1724 (4:56:23 PM): na yo dat be dat pre recorded yo
SeAn2SeAn (4:56:23 PM): alex macfarlane a real gangster
SeAn2SeAn (4:56:23 PM): lol

he later goes on talkin about owning guns and a benz... lol...

i really hope the mods can ban this kid...

Contact Information :
Phone: (203)-231-4525 [US] \
AIM - Royale1724
MSN - [email protected]
Email - [email protected][/

did u actually get a refund?

If that's not why you were banned, then my mistake. Care to elaborate on why you're no longer welcome at OCF?

he was probably banned for being too gangsta for all the other members to handle

also, they were probably afraid of his choke hold force abilities

also also, he's probably excellent with a bo staff, not to mention the light-saber skills

When I logged on to it, it said because I was a "flaming asshat", again I don't know the specifics since I did not do it.
I really don't want to argue if anyone believes me or not, but this issue is resolved and this thread should be locked.

refunddh5.png

Refund
refund2vb7.png

+10%

Back