Transcend 8GB Micro SDHC Flash Card for $15 w/ FS @ NE

beowulf7

[H]F Junkie
I saw on SlickDeals that Newegg is selling the Transcend 8GB Micro SDHC Flash Card (Model TS8GUSDHC6) for $14.99 shipped. (No tax in most states.) It's the cheapest price I've seen for an 8 GB microSDHC card with Class 6 speed. It's got great reviews. :cool: You can further sweeten the deal with Bing for 2.5% cashback (comes out to 37 cents).

Wow, that's a great deal, I kinda wanna order one just to see if my phone can use it.....

Freeshipiing is not working for me and I don't live in AK, HI and PR.

EDIT: Nevermind, works now. $16 for me.

Last edited:
Freeshipiing is not working for me and I don't live in AK, HI and PR.

EDIT: Nevermind, works now. $16 for me.

That's odd ... it showing $14.99 for me. Maybe Newegg is fluctuating the price? :confused:

This flash card was $18 yesterday, so it dropped $3 today. :cool:

I bought these back in the fall semester around this price. So far these cards have serve me well in my CycloDS carts. I use to be very keen on only Made in Japan cards only but Kingston was being ridiculous with their prices going down to $20 then jumping to $50 then down to $30 then back to $50 and so forth.

I got my 8 GB microSDHC card in the mail on Mon. I just formatted it on Tues. to use w/ my phone. It works great. However, as I expected, my monitor (Dell 24" LCD from 2005) does not read it. It read my previous card (2 GB microSD w/ SD adapter). I assume the newer Dell LCDs are HC-compatible. But luckily, my phone can act as a USB drive via the USB data/charging cable and modem driver, so I'm able to transfer files in that manner. It's not as fast as having a real reader, like my monitor, but it'll do for now until I find a multi-reader.

Back