I have it running . . .idle temps are:
GPU1: 41
GPU2: 46
GPU3: 39
Running 3dMark Vantage . . .first graphics test
GPU1: 47
GPU2: 57
GPU3: 47

Highest temp I think got to maybe 65 c . . .these are 280s so they run hawt . . .

temps are about what they would be for a single card or a tad higher . . .not perfect . . .I do not have time to test the series yet as I have to get my rig read for PDXLAN (starts tomorrow night . . .gaming time) . .

Are those cards plumed the right way? Never seen a tri-sli setup with the fittings quite like that.....

Guess its the design of the water block, but I kinda looks like there is not a forced flow through each card in sequence? But what do I know?

Nice setup. So what are the rest of your specs?

Sorry it took so long to reply . . .

First . . .the loop is a parallel circuit I am testing out . . .it keeps the cards with in 5 c of each other but it is not optimized yet . . .still have tinkering to do . . .others have done loops like this with a 1 c delta . . GPU Blocks are just normal Danger Den blocks

Specs:
QX9650, Asus Striker Extreme II mobo, 4 gigs custom Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3 ram, three Palit 280s with nickle-plated Danger Den blocks with back plates, Two Feser 480 rads, one Feser 360 rad, three 1 T HDDS, two 1.5 T HDDS, two D5 pumps with Koolance tops (will be adding Bitspower Nickle housings), Danger Den MC-TDX CPU block, Bitspower NB/SB/Mofset blocks, Bitspower Fittings and 45 Degree adapters, Tribal OVerkill Resevoior, Danger Den Double-wide Tower Case (custom), Koolance LiquidCooled PSU, 22 Yate Loon Medium fans (thank you Performance PCs) . . .

I will get pics of the entire build from the LAN party soon . . .

Case will soon be painted by Smooth Creations

thanks for the <3 . . .

Yang . . .you will always be a dear Cyberbud . . .still hope we can meet in person someday . . .

From the looks of it, that middle card is getting starved for water. Trying to visualize a good way to stop that, but not coming up with anything. You might try changing those nozzels going into the first card to 90 degrees to reduce the inertia, it looks like your flow is becoming terribly laminar through that second card.

From the looks of it, that middle card is getting starved for water. Trying to visualize a good way to stop that, but not coming up with anything. You might try changing those nozzels going into the first card to 90 degrees to reduce the inertia, it looks like your flow is becoming terribly laminar through that second card.

temps now are 42,39,38 ;)

I turned my pumps down a tad . . .so basically what you said but changing the pressure via a different method

temps now are 42,39,38 ;)

I turned my pumps down a tad . . .so basically what you said but changing the pressure via a different method

lol, I had thought about that. Didn't have the balls to suggest it though as I'm sure I'd get lots of people telling me what an idiot I was to suggest lower flow might decrease the temps. Very nice change on your temps though.

Damn...two 480s, and a 360, sweet. Got any wide shots so we can see all the components / case / rads?

Koolance is sending me another of their liquid-cooling power supplies hopefully this week or next week . . .need side panels from Smooth Creations as well . . .

loads of sponsors, will list them when the side panels come in

thanks . . .definitely not done yet . . .had to rush it to have it ready for PDXLAN 12.5 which was last weekend . . .got lots of great Left 4 Dead in . . .now I have to get a build ready which will show at CES 2009 in January . . .

Back