Troll: Katin [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasadur

n00b
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=959297

Well I'm been trolled by katin [email protected] since Oct 9
Saw his sale, looked at his heat and thought it was ok and unfortunately didn't do any other research. So I'd thought I'd put up another warning and to see if anyone has any information.
I sent my money through paypal and filed a complaint but was only able to get $19 of $150 and he's just been ignoring my messages despite being around.

So far I've gathered this information, so I'll see about contacting the local authorities and filing a complaint with the FBI as suggested by a mod

Can't post personal information without mod/admin approval...may want to remove it before they do.

I cant believe that people still tradel with that guy. He trolled few people on each hardware forum i know. He trolled few people here on [H] about a year ago. I got in deal with him at that time, and i was very lucky that i paid via credit card paypal, or my money would be gone ($300+).

That guy tried to troll me over at Anandtech. Thankfully I looked up the heat first and decided to not ship until receiving payment. I told him that and never heard back from him again.

ya, well my mistake for not researching enough
and the forum hasn't banned him or anything
He did finally reply so hopefully he'll get things going

Well he hasn't follow through on anything. Sent a couple of follow up e-mails but he hasn't dealt with paypal or replied yet.

i had vertigo, i got 19$, he had spent the rest of it

This is the last e-mail Ive received 8 days ago

Sent : November 14, 2005 10:40:37 AM
To : <[email protected]>
Subject : [RE]RE: [RE]forum

I got cha. However, paypal did take the whole amoutn out(my paypal is now negative $130ish. I will contact paypal and get this sorted out.

Thanks for the help.

i was.. i have his shipping info, and some phone numbers to his company..
some bizarre tanning place. anyway, if you want this info ill gladly give it to you..
i was rude.. and he finally sent my mobo after about 2 weeks of hassel

I ALMOST bought from him once, and got supremely poor communication from him. Never finished the deal after a little checking up........and then saw a [H] member get stiffed by him right after that. Glad I never dove in.

So want to stop by his place for me, TheInternet1980, next time your driving about ? Get some pics, stir something up...

I could probably stop by there, knock on the door, and ask where your memory is. Otherwise I'd suggest calling the Rocky River PD. They do not mess around when it comes to ANYTHING, and I doubt they'd appreciate fraud in their city. (440)331-1234

Thanks for the info
I got a mail now he says he'll refund it Mondayish... buying more time or playing with me katin eh?

Hopefully you get your refund. If this kid ripped off other people, I wonder if I could get a list going, and become an [H] enforcer for NE Ohio. :cool: A tanning place? I wonder if it's a front. I vote call the Rocky River PD anyway...lol

TheInternet1980 said:
Hopefully you get your refund. If this kid ripped off other people, I wonder if I could get a list going, and become an [H] enforcer for NE Ohio. :cool: A tanning place? I wonder if it's a front. I vote call the Rocky River PD anyway...lol
I thought you were gonna stop by that tanning place? Geta tan and then talk to him :)

TheInternet1980 said:

Internet is a good guy, u can trust him.

air2k5 said:
I thought you were gonna stop by that tanning place? Geta tan and then talk to him :)

For some reason, this quote makes me laugh my ass off. Someone give me an address. I'm pale and thin, and could use a tan. :cool:

lol, well
this is the business addy, 15 mins or so away from rocky river
No posting of personal info - Dr.Evil

Case closed!
He finally decided to pay up, thanks all for the advice, it eventually worked, after a couple of months.

Zach, I don't know why you do this, but there are ways that don't hurt other people, so please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back