Tropico 3 pack @ 4.99 today on Steam, anybody buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalafi

Fully [H]
This is the only game that stands out to me on today's sales, I'm wondering if anybody has bought it and has played it before.

Worth it?

Just grabbed it. It's a fun game if you like Sim City type stuff.

Worth it. It's a nice little city builder/management game and has a decent campaign mode with specific goals and such. Graphics are very enjoyable also. If you like city builders, I'd go for it. It is much smaller scale than say Sim City or Cities XL, but that's also part of it's charm. Also, there are Llamas. Deadly Llamas.

In fact, I contemplating buying the gold edition in order to get the Absolute power DLC (the steam version wont work with my Impulse bought Tropico 3).

I bought tropico 3 last time it was on sale for $5 (or maybe it was in a pack, I forget). Fun game, excellent music :) Just turn off the "radio" because that guy is annoying.

You can assassinate Juanito (obnoxious radio host) in Absolute Power.

It is a fun game, I like playing sandbox and trying to build a self-sustaining economy that doesn't implode because of traffic :) I have not been successful yet :(

Thanks, fellas, I picked up the game AND it's expansion, also bought Defense Grid. Thanks for your feedback, gonna close my thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back