Trouble getting e6600 to 3.49ghz with DFI T2RS

I recently switched from an evga 680i over to a P35 DFI T2RS board. I like the board alot but I cant seem to get my processor up to 3.49ghz like I had it on the 680i. I'm currently running it at 3.3ghz. Ive tried various combinations of voltages and stuff but I still cant get the system to post at 3.49ghz. Is it possible that this board just wont do it like the 680i? Any DFI users out there have any suggestions?

A concern I had was that on this board there is a setting called CPU VTT voltage in the BIOS. This is supposed to be the vcore voltage but when I change its setting, the CPU core voltage doesnt seem to be changing. There isnt simply a setting for vcore voltage in the BIOS. Also, the voltage reading in CPU-Z doesnt match with the reading in the BIOS. So Im thinking maybe theres something going on here that is keeping me from reaching my desired OC. I'm new to DFI boards so maybe theres something Im missing/dont understand. Thanks

I have the same board and was about to read the thread from the link but then i realized it 169 pages long.

Back