Truck needs MEDIC!, have complete system w/case fs, willing to part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

topcat989

Extremely [H]
UPDATED PRICES

Whelp like the title says, I need truck repairs. So this system has to go. It would be nice to sell complete system locally, but willing to part and ship parts.

shipping entire system would be cost prohibited, but if you're willing to pay, *shrug*

I always pack the way I want my stuff shipped to me packed. Read up on my refs to see.

Refs are in my sig. Local to zip 94501. Can meet at Fruitvale BART station. Yeah, that one.

If my prices are out of line -(they shouldn't be, I researched some before posting, but still...)- then PM or email me with an offer.

PM or email any questions or offers. Thanks, and please bump for looking. I need to sell this stuff.

Although I need mostly cash, I will consider Steam gift/credit and/or gift me BattleZone on steam

What I have is:

• CPU: AMD Thuban 1100T
  • Motherboard: MSI 890FXA-GD-65
  • RAM: Nanya PC3 10600, 8GB (4 x 2 GB sticks)
  • CPU Fan: Coolermaster Hyper TX3 CPU Fan Included
  • BFG 7600G
  • 74 GB WD Raptor drive
  • DVD drive
  • housed in a Antec Sonata II case

Everything was in perfect working order when the entire system was just unplugged, put in the retail box of the Antec case (with original foam inserts) and has just been sitting in storage.

Take the whole system for $200 pickup only. To ship entire system I would have to break it completely down to remove HSF and ship that separately. It'd probably cost $50 or more to ship.

For parting out, prices are as listed. It'd be cheaper to bundle, for sure.

CPU: $75 pickup, $80 shipped USPS priority mail with tracking SOLD!

RAM: $35 pickup, $40 for all 4 sticks shipped USPS priority mail with tracking

Mobo: $60 pickup, $75 shipped USPS priority mail with tracking

Take above 3 for $150 shipped USPS priority mail with tracking

HSF: $15 pickup, $25 shipped USPS priority mail with tracking

74GB WD Raptor drive: $30 pickup, $40 shipped USPS priority mail with tracking

Antec Sonata II case $50 pickup. In pristine good condition. There are a few small cosmetic scratches on it. Comes with 450w PSU

Last edited:
CPU is sold, will ship today. If anybody is interested in anything else, lmk by 3pm PST and it can get shipped today.

Bump if you look! Thx

Not trying to hurt your feeling friend but that stuff is mostly giveaway grade.....you might have better luck asking fro donations. Trust me im fucked money wise as well

Not trying to hurt your feeling friend but that stuff is mostly giveaway grade.....you might have better luck asking fro donations. Trust me im fucked money wise as well

darn:(. I checked ebay SOLD prices before posting, i went cheaper, I thought I wasn't out of line with them. I really didn't think the mobo and ram were "give away" grade, but yeah the vid card/DvD drive and even the raptor given current SSD tech is peanuts

but still, make offers folks. And I updated prices. I don't want to give it away for for free, but it's not fair to you to pay more then it's legitimately worth. Surely we can meet in the middle somewheres? And I won't call you Surley anymore, promise

Neilsen.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back