TT Armor and DFI bag

evaseeker

n00b
hi will the case bag(handler?) that comes with dfi nf4-sli dr be able to fit the armor(the silver 1 so its not that heavy anyway)

thaanks

I dont think the DFI bag will fit...I just got my TT Armor (BNS) and its a HUGE BITCH!!! (in a good way)

naked.armor.jpg

It can hold my dvd-burner, floppy and 12 hdd, and modding it to hold another 3 hdd isn't much of a stretch either.

Well the straps that go around the height of the case will fit because I have a X-Superalien case and it fits. That case is 539mm tall and the tt is 530mm tall. Don't know about the strap that will fit around the depth of the case. Alien is only 483mm in depth in comparison to 560mm for the TT. It may fit because there is some extra strapping left on it when you losen up the clip or whatever you call it.

I hope you don't base your mobo buying decision on the pc carry bag... if so that would be um... stupid. Get the mobo... if the carry bag doesn't fit oh well... sell it.

mm good point :rolleyes:

but i cant sell it here,, since i am buying it from overseas,, and nobody here know anything about these stuff(they say DFI,, what DFI) let alone a bag for a PC what tha just curry it your self they say..!!!

anyway.. thanks
:)

Haha then you can overcharge for it if no one knows what it is or what dfi is... when you show it to your pals they'll be in amaze and say I'll take if for 10 cows!!!

haaah another very good point :cool: yeeep i will do that..

so can you get a link to a bag that will fit the armor

thanks

I have the Armor and a DFI LanParty 875pro Rev.b with the "case bag(handler?)" and it fits :( but I have never trusted it just by the top handle, my box is about 65 pounds too :eek:

Back