tubing question

azn_bboy07

n00b
hi guys, after done a few research on tubing, tygon is till remain as favourtie due to its flexibity and sofness any wc. i'm using some cheap tubing and they're kinda hard to bend, also my relative will fly to aus from jap and i'm gona get some stuffs for my wc from it. my quesiton is:
1- has any using or even heard of clearflo tubing?
2- how flexible of koolance tubing compare to tygon. (i'm usign 3/8" tubing btw)
appriciate for any answer
cheers

I've never heard of clearflow...

I always 100% recommend Masterkleer over Tygon. It's about 80% cheaper, a bit thinner (easier to route) and just as flexible. You can buy 20m of it for the price of 5m of Tygon.

The Koolance stuff, i've heard... isn't so bad.

Try boiling your hardware-store tubing. If you let it sit in boiling water, it should be easier to bend to any shape you desire.

i think thats the one. i'm just looking for any flexible tubing so i can bend them @ some tough angle. http://www.oliospec.com/wc/wctube.html this is the website that sell wc in japan. can anyone help me to decide on whch tube will good. and also is it much diff between the zalman ZM-G100 & ZM-G200 ??
cheers

well if you want some stuff you CAN NOT KINK, this is the bomb I used the 1/2 id in my first WC build. It was a sprial steel wire embedded in the plastic, no way you can kink it and it wont collaspe under the suction of the strongest pump. Its not crystal clear is the only drawback but does look unique.

go to mcmaster.com and in the search box put 5393K42

Beverage, Food, and Dairy Wire-Reinforced PVC Tubing
• Temperature Range: 25° to 150° F
• Use with food and beverage, water, and air
• Color: Clear
• Durometer, Shore A: 73
• Tensile Strength: 2465 psi
• Elongation: 390%
• Materials Meet: FDA (food and beverage)
NSF-51 (food), NSF-61 (drinking water),
USDA (meat and poultry), 3-A (dairy)
• Fittings: Barbed (see pages 127-134 )

Back