Tuff Mods down under !

RPhArrow

Gawd
We get some great threads here on the [H], but there are also some useful threads on our fellow folders' site at OCAU.... but, holy moose, their mods are tough! I was just reading this thread over at

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=500726

but it got locked due to poor argument substantiation !!!!!!

quote:
Stick to the facts 7im..... Last edited by Teddy2 : Today at 01:29 PM. Reason: Closed this thread as pretty pointless arguments
unquote:

Kind of like having a fact-judging referee in the ring :rolleyes:

but maybe they have some kind of GenMay-like thing too.....where you can be as dumb as you want .. :)

RPhArrow --\\\------------------------------->

I think the funny thing is that we all have accounts over there so we can read their threads :eek:

Did I mis-read things, or is Teddy just pissed about Conroe's sucking at some WU's? Usually Teddy and 7im are pretty level headed near as I can tell....

RPhArrow said:
but maybe they have some kind of GenMay-like thing too.....where you can be as dumb as you want .. :)

RPhArrow --\\\------------------------------->

They do.

RPhArrow said:
Yabbut..how do you set an intelligence level for a particular thread ?
Good thing we don't try that around here. It would be awful quiet...

ND40oz said:
I think the funny thing is that we all have accounts over there so we can read their threads :eek:

Pssstt......a number of them have accounts here.....smile and wave :D

I got banned. I was very clearly joking with someone, and inferred that the correct team to join was 33. Several weeks after the post, I got my account closed. No sense of humor I guess. I certainly don't think that would be bannable fodder over here. :p

I was kind of shocked, I've never been banned on a forum in my life.

It's been since sometime last year. I'm sure I could ask nicely and get back in, but I've just been to busy.... I lost a bunch of borgs though, and I'm hoping to get back out to restore them in the next month. It was 20 P4's!

They're a bit huffy about the vegemite shortage. Or was it huffy about [H]'s new huge production boost killing any chance of them regaining the #1 spot... ever :D

tdg said:
They're a bit huffy about the vegemite shortage. Or was it huffy about [H]'s new huge production boost killing any chance of them regaining the #1 spot... ever :D
Hmmmmm....me thinks you may have hit the nail on the head.
;)

It's actually looking pretty bleak for OCAU. Even when Silcon comes back, FELCOM is pretty much able to roll with him now from the looks of things.

marty9876 said:
It's actually looking pretty bleak for OCAU. Even when Silcon comes back, FELCOM is pretty much able to roll with him now from the looks of things.
Yeah, our PPD average is a +76,000 at the moment. Even the mighty SiliconWars won't be able to negate that. I still prefer him folding for team 24 than not folding at all...

Well at least put some pants on during normal business hours ;)

Guess there is little slack for a Yank yanking someones chain... Wuat, ye gots na 'umor mate? ;) Blimey, hike up 'em 'er 'nickers!

7im said:
Guess there is little slack for a Yank yanking someones chain... Wuat, ye gots na 'umor mate? ;) Blimey, hike up 'em 'er 'nickers!
What the hell did you just say?
:p

7im said:

D4mn 7h3 vBu||371n 4u5513 70 3n6|15h 7r4n5|470r 15 b0k3n 4641n. ;)

Wow trying to decypher any of that is making my head hurt. :p

p[H]ant0m said:
Wow trying to decypher any of that is making my head hurt. :p

Translated:

Damn the vBulletin Aussie to English translator is boken again.

Back