Not open for further replies.

Mastakill

Limp Gawd
Hello

I made a typo in my nickname while registering

It should be "Mastakilla"

can some please change it?

Thanks a lot

They will probably say no with the reasoning of if they did it for you they will have to do it for everyone who wants to and they dont have time to do that. But since its just adding a letter they might go for it. But since you dont have that many posts you could have your account deleted by them and start a new one if they say no.

I wish you could pay a nominal fee to have your name changed. That would be nice.

Or to have other services performed (closing account, merging, etc etc)

I wish you could pay a nominal fee to have your name changed. That would be nice.

Now that is a good suggestion, not that I would change mine.

Getting a name change would be hella confusing for other members, unless maybe it wasn't retroactive.

Getting a name change would be hella confusing for other members, unless maybe it wasn't retroactive.

Your title could always include your old name for a month or two so that people know you changed names.

They will probably say no with the reasoning of if they did it for you they will have to do it for everyone who wants to and they dont have time to do that. But since its just adding a letter they might go for it. But since you dont have that many posts you could have your account deleted by them and start a new one if they say no.

Yea what he said. You just need to PM an admin like Lethal and have her delete your account. You can then create a new one.

Send me $100 and I will make it happen for all those that line up. :)

What is your paypal e-mail kyle??? :D

Wait a second......I thought the fee should be nominal? :confused:

We have 83K+ members....82K+ would like to have some sort of name change. There isn't enough money in the world ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back