Tyris T901DB Black 19" 8ms DVI $179.99 AR

Yep, not a bad deal for a 19" with good specs, although true gamers are now going for the widescreen version.

TitaniumZX said:
Yep, not a bad deal for a 19" with good specs, although true gamers are now going for the widescreen version.

When I was looking for an LCD I read that gamers don't like the widescreen....hmm I guess it is just personal preference. I am happy with my BenQ.

Jared

TitaniumZX said:

True gamers? Lol.

So if you get an LCD that is not widescreen, you are not a true gamer? Are you a false gamer is you buy a non-widescreen LCD? That the way it works?

What about the TONS of games that do nto support widescreen to begin with? What happens to those true gamers that now have a distorted screen, like BF2?

himmy said:
True gamers? Lol.

So if you get an LCD that is not widescreen, you are not a true gamer? Are you a false gamer is you buy a non-widescreen LCD? That the way it works?

What about the TONS of games that do nto support widescreen to begin with? What happens to those true gamers that now have a distorted screen, like BF2?

Preach it brother. True gamers can have fun on any system. Nice deal. Any one have any experiance with this unit?

Back