Ubiquity Equipment for trade only

tokey

Supreme [H]ardness
I have for trade only some ubiquiti products. They were used for just a couple of months before my employer decided to go another route. Both items are in perfect working condition and I will post screen shots of the equipment in use later today. In fact the first user to post here I will use to label the dhcp server and the wifi ssid so you can verify that the screenshots were taken today.

Items will be sent as a bundle only.

first

Ubiquiti edge router poe

amazon link: http://amzn.com/B00E77N3WE

Unifi AP

amazon link: http://amzn.com/B004XXMUCQ

I am looking to trade for AR-15 parts, optics or ammo. Also my supply of 9mm ammo is getting low as well so I would consider that as well. If offering drop in rails it must be for Carbine length rifles. I would prefer not to have a quad rail but I will consider it. If offering Free float rails a low profile gas block would be a plus but not necessary. Not looking for grips. I have a vortex strikefire mounted so I am not looking for a red dot but will consider other optics. Make me an offer. If we come to an understanding items must have a tracking number by Tuesday at 3pm eastern. I will then ship out the equipment the same day. I am only 1/4 mile away from the post office so if i have a tracking number by that time I guarantee your item will be shipped that day.

Now for the fine print.

I will only deal with active members of the community. User must also have Genmay access as well. I don't give a shit how much heat you have. If you are a lurker I don't trust you. If you are an active member with genmay access you are good in my book.

I am not highly motivated to get rid of this shit. I just know some of you may like to have it and may have some clutter of your own that you want to get rid of. That being said I am not going to dick around with anyone. If you want the equipment but don't have parts laying around. Make an offer and send me a copy of a receipt showing my address as the shipping address. I will ship out as promised. Or offer something else instead.

Come trade with me bitches. You know you want to.

Pics and screenshots to come this afternoon.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
will post pics and screenshots when i find someone interested.

It's spelled Ubiquiti. Fixing it may help someone searching for this stuff.

Going to bump this a couple more times... If interested let me know

poop... also will take gift cards for this stuff as well. make an offer.

Back