ULi Integrated Drivers 2.20

Devnull

[H]F Junkie
ftp://www.uli.com.tw/driver/Integrated220.zip.rar

These were released fairly recently, has anyone tried them out on an ASRock Dual-939 SATA2? I still have a very old bios(don't think my vcore mod will work past 1.2) and very old drivers for this mobo.

Any advantage to grabbing the newer ones? Or any new issues?

I personally am going to update to whatever the latest bios is that supports the FX-60, burn my drivers off and leave it all the hell alone. I dont like to fix what isnt broken, and my sata2 is running like a little champ at the moment.

Probably the smart thing to do... I was just hoping for some improvement. I'll leave them alone for now heh

I used these when I first did my current setup (Asrock mobo w/ AGP&PCIe), so I haven't used the older ones. I'm using a A64 3200+ @2.2Ghz and have no issues. I'm using cheapo mushkin ddr 400 ram, and haven't overclocked it just yet. No issues with my 6800NU AGP and no issues with IDE or SATA raid setup, and i'm using ide to sata adaptors for my 2 150GB drives that I have striped.

The newest BIOS, 1.60 I believe supports the FX-60.

Kwincy

The question is...will the combination of AGP Nvidia Cards + 8x.xx forceware + x64 work with these new system drivers?

I'm still using 75 series drivers since anything after just won't work in x64.

Kwincy said:
I used these when I first did my current setup (Asrock mobo w/ AGP&PCIe), so I haven't used the older ones. I'm using a A64 3200+ @2.2Ghz and have no issues. I'm using cheapo mushkin ddr 400 ram, and haven't overclocked it just yet. No issues with my 6800NU AGP and no issues with IDE or SATA raid setup, and i'm using ide to sata adaptors for my 2 150GB drives that I have striped.

The newest BIOS, 1.60 I believe supports the FX-60.

Kwincy

which sata adapters are you using? and what kind/brand of hard drives are they?

Doc,

I have the latest nvidia drivers, an AGP 6800NU that I unlocked via rivatuner, and an A643200+ OC'd and have no problems what-so-ever.

Tutelary said:
which sata adapters are you using? and what kind/brand of hard drives are they?

The sata adapters are some generic brand, have a red PCB, and have a silicon image based chip on them. I can give you the model when I get home. The HDD's i'm using are a maxtor 150GB 7200 RPM drives, and I can get the exact models when I get home if you want.

Kwincy

Kwincy said:
Doc,

I have the latest nvidia drivers, an AGP 6800NU that I unlocked via rivatuner, and an A643200+ OC'd and have no problems what-so-ever.

Are you running Windows 64 Bit?

Back