Ultra m923 question

TheCowOfNow

Assault then RUN AWAY!
http://www.ultraproducts.com/product_details.php?cPath=13&pPath=687&productID=687

I recently got this guy on sale from tigerdirect, and i've started to assemble a new budget machine and I have a couple of questions.

First, I can't seem to get the HD cage to release. Is there some special motion one makes to get that damn thing to come out? so far all i get is bent metal.

actually thats it for now, i had a question about the little clip things that the case came with for the HDs, but they are just fucked regardless.

Well I have never seen that case in person but just looking at those pictures I don't see why it would be so hard.

They picture one of the hard drive cages and it seems to use rails with metal tabs on the end just like the old Antec cases I used. Knowing that and looking at the front panel it would have to come off to access those clips and slide it out.

I have the Ultra M923 also and hate it. Sorry I know that doesn't help. If you take the front panel off there are black plastic tabs you can squeeze together to get some of the HD enclosures out.

The thing I hate about the case is the side panels. The way they designed them is utter crap. After using lian li cases this is a disaster. I got it for a great deal on a bundle so I'm not regretting buying it, but I plan to replace it ASAP.

Back