Unacceptable

I think everyone was just following your pattern. :p

Kendrak:
kendrakproduction.png

That is the result of the "relocation" of Origami Master to another folder.

I do have some "D" that should be waiting for me when I get home.

Also, I am not sure if this is a cause or not, but the [H]ard Distributed Computing team has diversified a bit in the last few months and through the [H] DC Commandos we might have shifted some of our focus. We just need to replace some of the output of the Commandos. My feeling is they are still here and will hop over to Folding if there is ever any REAL threat to our crown.

For some of us, the hassle of fighting with the SMP client was just not worth it, so we switched CPU's over - I personally started doing WCG like a lot of others, then branched out with the Commandos. My #1 priority, however, is keeping my two GPUs folding, even at the expense of limiting the CPU work in BOINC and others. And most of the Commandos already have decided to take a week off from everything else to fire up the CPU/SMP clients for the chimp challenge, even if it means more work! :D We're just that [H]ard!

im always game for the challenges.. so you should see a nice ramp in PPD when that happens.. hopefully its announced on the front page that theres a challenge happening so maybe we can get more people interested.. or bring back the ones that left..

I forgot to turn on my ps3 after my house lost power about a week or so ago. Otherwise my gpu has been cranking on these new WU's that make the fan ramp and slow constantly.

Its back though, so I'm at full production again, no matter how little it is. :p

Sadly my production has been way down since about December.... :( power bills at home were reaching towards $500 per month and with the economy taking a big fat shit my wife was getting pretty unhappy. So my clients at home have been stopped in addition to those computers being shut off when not in use. I've also cut the pool pump and chlorine generator down to 8 hours per day and I've drained and shut the hot tub completely down until further notice. Between the 3 my power bill dropped over $200 a month at home. I've also had to shut down several of the power hungry clients here at my shop. Business has slowed (only a little thank god) but I'm still unwilling to spend much extra right now until the economic situation shows some signs of improving. I hate seeing my PPD so low when I peaked at over 20k PPD. :( I'll be back in the game eventually though and I do still have a few clients going.

Once the chimp challenge starts again I'll probably at least get everything back up full time for that so we have a good showing. We must win. That is the only option.

Was poking around the stats page and noticed some high PPD people are falling off in production as well.

Sadly my production has been way down since about December.... :( power bills at home were reaching towards $500 per month and with the economy taking a big fat shit my wife was getting pretty unhappy. So my clients at home have been stopped in addition to those computers being shut off when not in use. I've also cut the pool pump and chlorine generator down to 8 hours per day and I've drained and shut the hot tub completely down until further notice. Between the 3 my power bill dropped over $200 a month at home. I've also had to shut down several of the power hungry clients here at my shop. Business has slowed (only a little thank god) but I'm still unwilling to spend much extra right now until the economic situation shows some signs of improving. I hate seeing my PPD so low when I peaked at over 20k PPD. :( I'll be back in the game eventually though and I do still have a few clients going.

Once the chimp challenge starts again I'll probably at least get everything back up full time for that so we have a good showing. We must win. That is the only option.

are you running both gpu and smp clients on all those systems?

Back