Uninstall BF2 patch?

donahue

Gawd
Is there anyway to uninstall the 1.01 patch? I instlaled it and it was ok for a while but now I can only receive like 30 ranked servers to play in and they are always full. Let me just reinstate, the BF2 server browser must have been thrown together in about 3 minutes.

donahue said:
Is there anyway to uninstall the 1.01 patch? I instlaled it and it was ok for a while but now I can only receive like 30 ranked servers to play in and they are always full. Let me just reinstate, the BF2 server browser must have been thrown together in about 3 minutes.
Reinstall BF2 and install the 1.02 patch.

I just uninstalled cause the 1.02 patch sucked so much, but now where is the CD-key located on the BF2 case? It says lower left corner of the back of the case, but it is not there... My brother installed it the first time, so I don't know where to find it. Was it on one of those stupid fliers that were shipped with the game? I threw those out...

donahue said:
I just uninstalled cause the 1.02 patch sucked so much, but now where is the CD-key located on the BF2 case? It says lower left corner of the back of the case, but it is not there... My brother installed it the first time, so I don't know where to find it. Was it on one of those stupid fliers that were shipped with the game? I threw those out...

Back of the manual, chief.

Oh, by the lower left corner of the back of the case they meant top of the back of the manual in light gray type... makes perfect sense.

donahue said:
Oh, by the lower left corner of the back of the case they meant top of the back of the manual in light gray type... makes perfect sense.

Maybe EA should make a manual patch? hehe

Why would you uninstall the 1.02 patch? That's the version that everyone else is using. Fixes the server browser, memory leak and other errors.

you dont need to uninstall the game with 1.01 to get to 1.02, the patch works from 1.01 to 1.02

Back