Unreal Tournament 3 for $9.90 + ship @GoGamer 48hr Madness

GTOViper

Limp Gawd
UT3 for $9.90
Stranglehold for $4.90
Alone in the Dark $9.90

GoGamer 48hr Madness GOGO :D

thanks. went ahead and picked up Clear Sky for $29.99 too. :)

Product Line 1 : Stranglehold
Product ID: 15259837
Item Price: $4.90
QTY Ordered: 1
Shipping Method: Three Day
---------------------------------------------------------
Product Line 2 : Stalker: Clear Sky
Product ID: 46480766
Item Price: $29.90
---------------------------------------------------------
Product Line 3 : Alone in the Dark for PC
Product ID: 44408753
Item Price: $9.90

YOUR ORDER BALANCE:

Subtotal: $44.70
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $8.99
------------
Total $53.69

Software dumping. I have UT3 and played it a few times. It's cheap enought to add it to your library of games that are not played.

rwar I wish UT3 was from $9.90 my current rig could barely handle the demo..

I have the game. Love it! :)

Great price.

Once you get it be sure you get the latest patch. 1.3 is the latest right now.

Ordered one for me and one for my son...we've had good times playing the UT series since the first one was released. I wouldn't pay the retail price, but at $10 a copy its hard to pass up.

Thanks OP for the tip!

$10 is fine.

Anything more may be pushing it.

Man, I remember the days when UT took over from Quake2 as the most badass of FPS.... UT3 just isn't quite what I had hoped.

Still a good series, though. In for one.

jaegertech said:
It is exactly as much fun as UT2K4 because its basically UT2K4. The problem is that we already have UT2K4.

+1

UT3 is fun but it's basically a slimmed down version of UT2k4. It looks beautiful and performs great.

It is exactly as much fun as UT2K4 because its basically UT2K4. The problem is that we already have UT2K4.

Ahh, I see, so why buy the same product again if one already has 2004. I'll save my $10 and use the older UT. Thanks.

Ahh, I see, so why buy the same product again if one already has 2004. I'll save my $10 and use the older UT. Thanks.
its just 10 bucks and its pretty fun to play through and check all the cool maps. the game runs so smooth even on a wimpy card and overall the graphics are really nice. the single player stuff is stupid because its really just multiplayer with cut scenes. overall all though I have enjoyed the game and I am not even a big Unreal fan.

I don't think it would've been that much of a problem to be a duplicate of UT2004. In that case, it would've still been a good game. The problem is that they duplicated UT2004, but took out some of the good, game-defining aspects. It's a horrid piece of crap that I bought at full price because I was a huge UT2004 fan. Now I don't know if I'll ever buy from Epic again.

I don't think it would've been that much of a problem to be a duplicate of UT2004. In that case, it would've still been a good game. The problem is that they duplicated UT2004, but took out some of the good, game-defining aspects. It's a horrid piece of crap that I bought at full price because I was a huge UT2004 fan. Now I don't know if I'll ever buy from Epic again.

UT2k4 was crap, and UT3 was worse crap.

If you want some real UT action, get UT99. Doesn't require a cd-key, at all. Download and enjoy the game how it was meant to be played.

I myself gave up on the series, and am now playing Quake Live. To each their own, I guess.

2k4 is nothing like UT3. They aren't based on the same engine, are they? And the game play is very different. UT3 has a lot of GoW (same engine), and killed some of the good stuff 2k4 brought.

Yup, I like UT3 but it was missing the best parts of 2k4. Assault especially, detailed stat tracking, better server management. I still can't believe they managed to release a game 3 years later with half the features. UT3 is still more then worth the $10, I wasn't too upset paying $40 for it, but overall it was almost as disappointing to me as Quake4 was.

Man, I wish you guys would have posted all the negative before I ordered it! Now I fell like I wasted 12 bux! :(

Didn't like UT3, either. Got it for free with my laptop.. I should've chosen another game.

Well, at least there's still hope that the modding community can save UT3... at least custom maps and vehicles should do.

I like the game. I've been a UT fan since the first UT... I do agree about the Gears of War feel though they should of did something a to separate the two instead of a name. I'm disappointed about taking Bombing Run out of UT3. But there is a mod so you can play BR.
http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.com/file/UT3_Bombing_Run;85418

I like warfare mode the best.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/146991.html

Here's the link to the forums and some great user maps.
http://utforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=341

Back