UPS Deals

PixPirate

Limp Gawd
This site has been posted before, but with all the power outages accross the US, I thought some of you might be in the market for a UPS.

This is APCs factory outlet, they have quite a selection of refurbed units that are really cheap. Shipping is not bad considering how heavy the damned things are.

Only a 90 day warranty on the refurbs. But APC makes pretty good stuff.

http://buy.apc.com/commerce/storefr...en&tsk=e853x&isource=0&catalogname=APC_RFB_US

-PP

Good deal, shipping is cheap, but why tax Cali. They're based out of Rhode Island. Bastards and their wherehouses in Cali.

Question, if I have a 480W PSU in my computer, does that mean I would want a 480W+ UPS or does it not matter?

Hoop said:
Good deal, shipping is cheap, but why tax Cali. They're based out of Rhode Island. Bastards and their wherehouses in Cali.

Taxed in GA, too. I'm guessing that since APC has service locations is probably all 50 states they have to collect taxes. Sucks.

PixPirate said:
Taxed in GA, too. I'm guessing that since APC has service locations is probably all 50 states they have to collect taxes. Sucks.

And Louisiana. Some companies just charge everyone. Look at BMG and Columbia House Records. They've both charged taxes forever....they also charge 3 or 4 bucks to ship CD's bulk mail.

Back