urgen help to solve weird problems for my x2

azn_bboy07

n00b
Hi guys, i need ur help really quick guys. i have a x2 3800+ socket 939, and placing on 2 different borads 1: asus a8n-sli dlx and asus a8r32 dlx. 1 is ati and 1 is nvidia. the rest is on my sig. (except i ran only the video card, 2gb gskill ram , cpu and borad only. evrything is on stok). the problem i have rite now is restarting problem. I just used it on 2 diff board and still have same problem. i cheked everything on my system which are ramtest, hdd test, board checking, temp, ect.. and i found problem with 2 boards and the rest of the system. however i just installed fresh windows and still facing that problem. i wonder if this is software conflict or hardware probs or fautly. i checked the temp it was mid 30c (summer rite now). i'm using a coolermaster igreen 500w, so i dun think its the power issued since i downgrade it from the thermalte tough power 750w. and with taht power i still facing restart problem. can anyone plz tell me wat is going on with my system?? can it be the cpu probs since i accident bend a few pins (probly around 3 or 4 pins), but i push it back to its orginal position but not perfect, howevre i can sitll place the cpu on the socket so i dun think its teh big deal, or my is it??
let say its the cpu problem, can i rma it? i just purschased it about 1 yr ago.
appriciate for any responds. thanks

Im not sure what your problem could be but try restoring your bios defaults.
Also where do you live that its summer right now,its summer here in New Zealand.

yes it is summer now in australia. the temp is acceptable around 39c and @ 41~45 full load with stock heatsink. also i updated to the latest bios for my board and left @ default. this is one of the weirdest problem happen to me ever since i built pc in my life, lol. i asked alot ppl and most of them just say may be the temp, or software corrupted, or virus, or hardwares faulty.. and i tried all that but still cant figure out wats wrong with the damn thing :mad: . it was fine b4 until one day i used my pc which have nortin anti vius 06(copy cd) and windows live messenger, then my pc started to restart randomly. and few of my mates had the same problem as me with diff system (intel & amd). so we said its the software incompatable. however after taht i made a fresh re-install windows and then restart problem started from there. it can restart after hrs and hrs of playin game or it jus restart straight after i turn the pc on, or sometime when i listend to music and it restart the pc, or just get off games and it restartd. i alredy install freshly windows wiht no other extra software. anyother idea guys??
thanx for ur reply btw.. abit helpless here

voltages are very normal and within the spec. when i used a multireader and see taht the 12v lines are pretty much stable around 11.9~12.05, and the 5v is around 4.95~5.00. only very small flunctuated. can it be the cpu going crazy lolz? like can it be faulty for some reason after a yr of using it?

voltages are very normal and within the spec. when i used a multireader and see taht the 12v lines are pretty much stable around 11.9~12.05, and the 5v is around 4.95~5.00. only very small flunctuated. can it be the cpu going crazy lolz? like can it be faulty for some reason after a yr of using it?

What about your core voltage, any fluctuations with that? Try looking at idle and load voltage.

Back