Using the back button to get to a previous page

Lowbatt

Gawd
Ok I have not been able to repeat this problem by doing and certain steps. But I've run into the problem about 10 times today and today only. All the other days the forum have been open I've not run into this.

Basicly I go in a subsection of the forum for the first time. Click on a thread and read it and then hit back and get a error message thats says "The file /forumdisplay.php?f=23 cannot be found. Please check the location and try again." This is in FireFox. Now its not always the first time I'm in a new sub forum and its seems to be somewhat random from what I can tell. The "f=#"" changes based on what forum I'm in at the time. The only way to get back to the previous page is to hit a link at the top or click on the forum again.

Hrmm trying it in another open window. I just noticed I have the problem using the forward button to go back into a forum I was just in. It just seems totaly random. Anyone else running into this? Or is there some more info I could provide that might help figgure this out.

It seems to be an issue with firefox, I have noticed this on other websites as well.

I too have had this error once or twice.

Firefox 0.8 on Windows XP Pro.

Only noticed it on these forums. None of the other forums i visit throw out this error (some VB2, some VB3.0/3.01)

Same here and I was using FireFox 0.8. I've only noticed it on the [H] since they brought it back up. I dunno whether it's FireFox or the [H]. I would suspect firefox since I can't replicate it in IE, but it only happened randomly, so who knows.

Have you tried clearing your cache??

Mozilla tends to cache scripts for insane amounts of time.

Back