UT3 for 9.90 at go gamer 70 hours left!!

Brackle

Old Timer
Cant post the link for some reason?...but ya go gamer

With the new steam CDkey first party thing, and the expansion comin through steam, this is a great deal!

I just bought this, and was going to come post the link.

Great deal considering you can add it to Steam.

I have Crysis Warhead, World In Conflict, and some other games that I wanted to add to Steam and their response was "we don't do that." Well, fuck you Steam. You are good and you know it, now please let me register my other games with you, or at least price match when games go on sale.

Does anybody actually play UT3? It's way down in the stats at gamespy. Running behind both UT2004 and the original UT.

It's pretty cool to see how popular some really old games still are. Easy to miss that with the constant hype around new games and hardware.

This forum blocks the site. Simply use Google. Shipping is an estimated $2.99 for me.

Yeah :(, I think they do. The site posted a heads-up for their black friday sale, asking also for a moderator to contact them about the rules regarding it... instaban/filter I gather happened on contact. Of course, the [H] rules do say to contact first, but I was kinda surprised. They were in the wrong however.

Thanks OP!

I'm more interested in Painkiller Universe thats on there really cheap. I love their 48 Hour deals. Picked up four games a couple weeks ago for $6 (before S&H).

This forum blocks the site. Simply use Google. Shipping is an estimated $2.99 for me.

Out of curiosity...why do they block Go Gamer?? I've ordered games from them before with the only issue being that USPS Media Mail being incredibly slow.

Out of curiosity...why do they block Go Gamer?? I've ordered games from them before with the only issue being that USPS Media Mail being incredibly slow.

Maybe Go Gamer advertised on this forum with first asking Kyle (I'm just guessing).

I just bought this, and was going to come post the link.

Great deal considering you can add it to Steam.

I have Crysis Warhead, World In Conflict, and some other games that I wanted to add to Steam and their response was "we don't do that." Well, fuck you Steam. You are good and you know it, now please let me register my other games with you, or at least price match when games go on sale.
Valve can't just take their CD-keys and add them to their database. An agreement has to be made between Valve and the publisher or something. Also, I believe the game has to have Steamworks integrated into it before it can have its CD-keys be able to be registered on Steam.

Does anybody actually play UT3? It's way down in the stats at gamespy. Running behind both UT2004 and the original UT.

You can now add it to Steam, a major patch is coming out, and after that a map pack. So maybe UT3 will be able to get some more players with all those improvements.

I'd save the 10 for a real UT experience. Unless you're paying for graphics, I see no reason why anybody would take UT3 over UT99.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
You can now add it to Steam, a major patch is coming out, and after that a map pack. So maybe UT3 will be able to get some more players with all those improvements.

Ah, ok. Think I'll wait for feedback on the patch. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ has it for $13, Steam has it for $20 so I'll just get it from Steam if I do.

As a side note, I was thinking the other day.... People get all excited for saving $10 or $5 on deals that are posted on this board but then go out and spend $80 on a single dinner or at some club (at least here in NY). Is bargain hunting really about the money or just the appeal of saving a few bucks? It seems to me you should be more willing to spend on something you enjoy doing and spend a lot of time on. /shrug

I see Solder Of Fortune: Payback for $3.90, but reviews just show 6.1 passable, no one liked this game??? Never hear anyone talk about it.

I'm more interested in Painkiller Universe thats on there really cheap. I love their 48 Hour deals.

omg in4one, PAINKILLER IS INCREDIBLE. also, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s shipping is like three dollars or something. i love you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

As a side note, I was thinking the other day.... People get all excited for saving $10 or $5 on deals that are posted on this board but then go out and spend $80 on a single dinner or at some club (at least here in NY). Is bargain hunting really about the money or just the appeal of saving a few bucks? It seems to me you should be more willing to spend on something you enjoy doing and spend a lot of time on. /shrug

for me, its both. i thoroughly enjoy the products i buy, and almost never make completely impulsive purchases (so theres a certain amount of strategy involved, as well as little money wasted), but sometimes i see things like this painkiller deal where i would have had to have spent 30 bucks to get the whole package, and otherwise wouldnt have spent any money at all because it wasnt "worth it" to me. yeah, i have a "worth it" threshold. i derive satisfaction both from the money i save and the item itself/money i spend (this kind of makes it sound like im a shopaholic, but im not, im actually on the frugal side).

I see Solder Of Fortune: Payback for $3.90, but reviews just show 6.1 passable, no one liked this game??? Never hear anyone talk about it.

thats the newest SOF, SOF4 isnt it? i heard it was a little stiff, bland, whatever.. but for that price its worth it just for the dismemberment effects :D

Waste of $4. :mad: The game was a horrible budget title. It is a shame. A true sequel to SOF 2 would be epic.

A BE-2400 @ 2.4ghz, 4gb pc2-6400, and an 8800gts 320mb should be plenty to run this game at 1680x1050, right?

Yeah, it should be able to run fairly well. Some settings might have to be toned down because of that 320mb of RAM, though.

Finally broke down and got Painkiller and UT3. I have all the other Unreal games except this one, so I might as well complete the collection if nothing else. ;)

Don't know about go gamer....

Ordered three things from them on Sunday, created account and all that... totaled $87 with shipping... I even paid extra for faster shipping

got email confirmation about their newsletter etc, but never got confirmation about my order.

I tried to login with my email and PW, says there's no account with that email address..

Used paypal to pay for order, paypal says still pending

anyone else have any problems with them?

this is the first time I've ordered from go gamer

I've probably ordered from them 8 to10 times. Others probably much more. Sorry you're having issues, but I'm sure it will be sorted.

I was going to get UT3 and stalker, but I waited too long and stalker was gone so I didn't get anything. $10 + $3 S/H for unreal 3 is only so-so. You can just get it at newegg for $15 whenever you want. If I wanted a second game the shipping ends up the same. That's where you can get a deal.

I have the 2 painkiller games, what's up with the third it used to be a mod?

I've never had any issues at all with them. You might try contacting them.

Don't know about go gamer....

Ordered three things from them on Sunday, created account and all that... totaled $87 with shipping... I even paid extra for faster shipping

got email confirmation about their newsletter etc, but never got confirmation about my order.

I tried to login with my email and PW, says there's no account with that email address..

Used paypal to pay for order, paypal says still pending

anyone else have any problems with them?

this is the first time I've ordered from go gamer

Because you ordered using paypal....everything relating to the order would be via paypal? I ordered it via google checkout, which notifies of when it ships, charges, etc. I would assume that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ would email if it ships. I got my order confrimation about 20 minutes after the order, but checkout sent an email first.

I too have ordered from them a few times before with no issues. I bit on this deal for UT3. I kinda hope the recent deals stimulate the in-game population. (I have heard it was low).

I emailed them before I made the post here actually, and I finally heard back a couple hours ago..

Here's an excerpt from the message:

"We do apologize for not registering you with an account so you can follow up on your order online. As of now we are putting every effort to have the paypal payment fixed and register our customers once they place there order online, We should have it fixed in the near future"

as for compguy comment about paypal, it was just paid for using paypal, but I did create an account to place the order and for future possible orders, but for whatever reason it disappeared so I couldn't check the status of the order

I emailed them before I made the post here actually, and I finally heard back a couple hours ago..

Here's an excerpt from the message:

"We do apologize for not registering you with an account so you can follow up on your order online. As of now we are putting every effort to have the paypal payment fixed and register our customers once they place there order online, We should have it fixed in the near future"

as for compguy comment about paypal, it was just paid for using paypal, but I did create an account to place the order and for future possible orders, but for whatever reason it disappeared so I couldn't check the status of the order

Ah ok. I've not used paypal with GGamer. As I said google checkout does it slightly differently. Hopefully that gets resolved.

if everyone on this post buys it, they will double the amount of people playing it!!

Back