V-core, Vddq, Vdd modded Saphire X800-XTPE & PCP&C 51-D UV green sleeved!

kraggy

Limp Gawd
#1 Welp, its that time again. Out with the old and in with the new! Heh!
I am using 6800-U SLI so I have no need for this pitifully slow XTPE.
Actually the card is a freakin monster! I run it with ATItool at 600/620 all day long! It is in perfect working order there are no problems withe it what so ever! This card is modded by Viperjohn.

The story: I bought this card off of ebay new, at that time there were no online dealers with XTPE in stock. This card was advertised as "Built by ATI", it came in a ATI sealed box and was completly new & unused. I sent it to viperjohn who inspected it with his meticulous gaze and noticed tghat there had been a oval shaped stickers removed from the cards purple power plug (ATI sticker is square) and there was the usual ATI stickers missing. So we deduced that it was a swap job. No big deal cause this Sapphire modded higher than a BBATI-XTPE that I had.

#2 PCP&C 510w 20 pin deluxe power supply.

Story: I needed a 24 pin PSU for my SLI setup so this has to go. I bought it straight from PCP&C and had the mods done to it from performance-pcs.com thier work is upheld by PCP&C and the warenty is still honered. Here is a rip from thier site...
The warranty for this power supply is 5 years from PC Power and Cooling. Performance PC's workmanship has been certified as Grade A by PC Power and Cooling and therefore we can now offer you their fully warranty on our modified power supply. We are very pleased to receive this certification and to offer you this very fine product customized to your wishes.

Trades that I will consider to lower the $$, is 1) Xeon duallie mobo PC-DL or NCCH 2) Small 15 or 14" LCD

#1 X800-XTPE-I want *edit* $500 shipped and insured for it.; I could sell it for what I paid $799 with the mods but I want to be reasonable.

What you get: 1) Sapphire X800-XTPE, 2) Viperjohn Magnum X800 coolign package, 3) Vcore, Vdd, Vddq mods w/vcore droop mod -"little resistor." 4) Compunurse temp probe, inserted in predrilled HSF hole 1mm from surface of core.

#2 PCP&C 510w deluxe-I want $200 SOLD!!!!

What you get is what you see in the pic.

Paypal preffered but will take M.O.
I ship next buisness day after payment.
Guarenteed Non-DOA.

My 93 positive heatware evals....

My e-mail...

XTPE....
DSCF0610.jpg

Vcore mod...
DSCF0594.jpg

Vdd & Vddq mods...
DSCF0593.jpg
[/IMG]

PCP&C 510w Deluxe...
DSCF0596.jpg

Hola Amigo,

Could you please list the type and amount of each connector on the PCP&C PSU? :confused:

Thanks.

Hasta. :D

Dang.. this always amazes me to see people modding such top dollar video cards like this :eek:

Para

x800-XTPE PRICE DROP.......$550...SHIPPED!

PCP&C 510w-D.......$175......SHIPPED!

arzach42 said:
Hola Amigo,

Could you please list the type and amount of each connector on the PCP&C PSU? :confused:

Thanks.

Hasta. :D

7 - 12V 4pin molex connectors
2 - SATA connectors
1 - 5v floppy connector
1 - 20pin ATX mobo header
1- 4pin 5v mobo header

Weekend bump for the X800-XTPE! Still available.

Clocks stable to 620mhz core and 600mhz mem....way past X850 speeds! :eek:

WOW that is some extreme modding on that X800 man nice job, 600/620 and that is a mad oc too nice job again, what do you get in 3dmark05? wish i could do that to my card but meh i dont want to even go there...

Back