V2110B WC

The Thermochill is larger, more expensive, but unquestionably the best performing one you can get. If you want a Black Ice radiator get the older Black Ice Pro, it is both cheaper and better performing (under most normal usage conditions, the newer models only perform better with noisy high powered fans). An even better choice would be the Swiftech MCR-220 which performs better than any of the Black Ice radiators for about the same price.

The Thermochill is larger, more expensive, but unquestionably the best performing one you can get. If you want a Black Ice radiator get the older Black Ice Pro, it is both cheaper and better performing (under most normal usage conditions, the newer models only perform better with noisy high powered fans). An even better choice would be the Swiftech MCR-220 which performs better than any of the Black Ice radiators for about the same price.

yes i understand that. thank you

my question was if anyone knew if it was possible for any of those to fit, internaly with out having to hack away at the case...

where are you putting it?

both will require a little modding to mount them to the front as i dont believe there are fan mounts in the front..

however, if there are, from what i hear the PA120.3 uses a different bolt pattern, so it would not be drop in.

i suggest getting the mcr320 instead of the GTS/GTX. its the same price and size and is better.

where are you putting it?

both will require a little modding to mount them to the front as i dont believe there are fan mounts in the front..

however, if there are, from what i hear the PA120.3 uses a different bolt pattern, so it would not be drop in.

i suggest getting the mcr320 instead of the GTS/GTX. its the same price and size and is better.

good call on the mcr320.

I was planning on doing it internal, but i wasnt really sure where i was going to put it. I maybe could take out one of the HD mounts but i dont really want to. I am going to have 3 5.25in bays filled up, one with a DVD player, X-Fi IO, Res for the water =). so i dont think it would fit in the front, my other option would be putting it up top but there is no where for it to go if i did that... =(, any suggestions??

does anyone else have a wc set up with this case. I would really like to see someones, to make sure my ideas are going to work, and before i commit with buying =)

Well i went ahead and got the V2110b and the MCR320 =) well see how it works out

Back