Value of used XBOX 1 games/modded xbox

Too high, it's only 8 legal games and the system itself is modified, which contrary to personal desire reduces the resell value. I'd be more comfortable with about half that price.

Hastings sells used xbox's for about $100 and gamestop is selling used games for about 10$. . . give or take 10% on both numbers. So his price is on par with retailers. . . which he is not and I wouldn't pay as though he were because there is no chance of a refund for defects from him. With the xbox not being in it's original condition, it is expected to be more prone to failure.

Too high, it's only 8 legal games and the system itself is modified, which contrary to personal desire reduces the resell value. I'd be more comfortable with about half that price.

Hastings sells used xbox's for about $100 and gamestop is selling used games for about 10$. . . give or take 10% on both numbers. So his price is on par with retailers. . . which he is not and I wouldn't pay as though he were because there is no chance of a refund for defects from him. With the xbox not being in it's original condition, it is expected to be more prone to failure.

It depends if it has a chip to turn on and off for xbox live. Modified consoles are worth more but if you can't play online it degrades value however xbox media center is a wonderful application for movies. Modified Xbox is still the best device for divx.

All the games he has on discs are really old though and only 80gig hard drive. Fair price would be $150

Back