Valve are officially Retarded Inc.

topdragon147-gay_thread.jpg

can you people plz stfu about the grammer :rolleyes:

Do you guys think valve really cares at this point. Its just more free publicity...who is gonna actually read it and then not buy the game?

WickedAngel said:
This sort of thing happens...the toxic fumes from the pile of burning copies of Doom III got to Gabe.

Watch the language, Brit! We only speak American here :p

"Two nations divided by a common language" indeed :D

As long as no one speaks Canadian in the forum, we're all fine and good.

Torgo said:
As long as no one speaks Canadian in the forum, we're all fine and good.

*Thrower bad norrvishn ennglisch on Torgo*

(Unlike canadian, it's not a fork of english, it's a bad port. :D )

In other news George Lucas is delaying the release of the final Star Wars film. "I've come to understand that fans have already figured out what happens to Anakin." said Lucas. "I'm re-shooting some key scenes to change the ending." When asked for hints as to the end of the popular sci-fi series, Lucas was cryptic. "Let's just say that in the final scenes, Jar-Jar Binks is voiced by James Earl Jones..."

When calling someone, or something retarded, make sure you don't look like it first.

"Valve are"? No.

fallguy said:
When calling someone, or something retarded, make sure you don't look like it first.

"Valve are"? No.

Yes, damn it. Read the thread. Or "Yes, but not in american english". Or even "Not usually in US English, but acceptable for underlining that you are speaking about the people that make up the company".

In short, while it's not exactly correct US english, it's not random, nor without precedent.

doh-nut said:
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32487

this guy visited valve today, in the middle of his report he said he asked valve about the script leak, and that valve didn't care much that the script got out because supposedly in that form it wont make any sense if you try and read it.

Yeah, but I still bet some group will go through the entire file and reorganize it all into a readable novel like form.

Back