VANTEC TORNADO 7v

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
Anyone know how much cfm/air the vantec tornado 92mm pushes @ 7v?

only 60? lol, guess I am going with the panaflo then :) I just read a review from madshrimps and they used the stock panaflo 42cfm and a coolink 70cfm fan and the difference was a roughly 1degree celcius! lol :) I ma grab the H1B panaflo then hehe

and O yeh, thanks alot for replying, I couldnt find anything even on google hehe

vantec tornado....

i feel sorry for your ears...... even at 7v.

mine lasted 15 minutes before i took it out.

i tested the nado at 7v' vs my 52cfm fans at 12v, the nado pushed more air, but not tuns, so i decided id go with 60, cause its almost half the voltage, so almost half of 100 is 60.

you know wut, after I turned my thermaltake smartfan 2 to max, 48dba, the first few minutes was annoying, then as I forgot about it, It didnt bother me at all :) so I am gonna grab the tornado 92mm and run it @ max, 48dba to 54dba, what's another 6 dba :) I dont sleep with it on anymore b/c I got my other download/multimedia computer :) but if the tornado is gonna sound like a rocket lifting off,I can always 7v mod it hehe.

aZn_plyR said:
48dba to 54dba, what's another 6 dba
More than you might think.

The tornado is a whole different ball game but you may not hate it. I think you'll end up 7 volting it though. Just make sure it starts up every time.

hehe well I'll let you guys know how much I hate it when i get it :)

just be warned, its not a whir like most fans, its a freaking WHINE! which sucks 80 times worse then whir. the 7v mod saves your ears, and at 7v's my nado always started up, no issues.

Back