Various Monster Power Conditioners/Voltage Regulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccotenj

Gawd
4 different items for sale. All prices include insured FedEx ground shipping to 48 states, AK and HI extra, will not ship outside United States. Will ship to verified PayPal addresses only, PayPal credit card is ok. If interested and concerned at all about my honesty about shipping, I will provide you with any and all information about myself (including home, cell and business phone numbers, addresses, whatever you want to make you comfortable). I'm not out to screw anyone.

This stuff is being cleared out because I have had some new dedicated lines run for my a/v equipment and gone to a whole house surge protector along with Richard Gray line filtration, so I do not have a use for them anymore. These are designed for use with A/V systems, but you could use them for your PC as well (probable overkill).

2 Monster AVS2000 Voltage Stabilizers. Link to more info. These provide you with a constant 120 volts at all times. Completely eliminates voltage fluctuations. One of them is New and in a sealed box, that one is $900 (bought it, then decided to get the lines done). One is a little over a year old, that one is $700.

1 Monster HTPS7000. Top of the line stage 5 filtration and Surge protection, as well as providing balanced power Link to more info. They describe it better than I can. I can tell you that it does make a audible and visual difference in your a/v system. It works. $750.

SOLD. 1 Monster HTS5000. Stage 4 filtration and Surge protection. This will also make an audible and visual difference in your system. Link to more info. Model for sale is the previous edition, the non-MK II. . Again, it works. $300.

PM me and bump if interested or want more info.

bump

Only one active FS thread. Combine items and then PM me with what you want your title changed to on your other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back