Venice 3000 Processor, 6600gt video cards, Abit SLI motherboard, cameras, etc.

coolrunnings

Limp Gawd
For Sale

2x 128mb BFG 6600GT OC cards. Matched set. Will sell the pair for $260 or individually for $135 each. Buyer pays shipping. Used these in SLI and they ran like champs. I’ve switched to a single ATI solution due to wanting to reduce heat output in my case (6 is too many hard drives!). - AVAILABLE!

Abit AN8-SLI motherboard. Just got back from RMA and tested to work fine. Asking $120 for this shipped. AVAILABLE (dead-beat backed out after asking me to hold it for 10 days!)

Athlon 64 3000 Venice Core Socket 939 processor. Retail but without HSF… $115 + shipping. PM me with your email address if you want a scan of the chip so you can get the stepping info. SOLD

Acer laptop. PIII 600mhz, 128mb RAM, 10gb hard disk. Solid, lightweight, battery holds a 1.5 hour charge. The screen hinge is a bit loose and one of the caps over the left hinge is missing but other than that, it’s in great shape. Comes loaded with Windows 2000 (the way I got it) and has a Windows 98 COA on the bottom. Asking $350 shipped OBO.

Nikon Coolpix 4300. Barely used. 4mp camera. Looking for $150 shipped. HUGE PRICE DROPS

Nikon Coolpix 4500. Almost perfect shape – looks and feels like new. Takes great pics and has a nice swivel to boot. 4x optical zoom. 4mp. Asking $175 shipped. Review: http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/n...m/reviews/nikon/coolpix4500-review/index.html

Reason for selling both of my digital cameras: Trying to save enough to buy a Nikon D50. Wish me luck!

Interested in the following trades:
Nikon D50 camera
Any dual core Athlon 64. No Intels please.
Audigy 2 ZS - GOT ONE
BFG 7800GT
Arctic cooler for a Radeon X800GTO2 I NEED 2 OF EM!!!!

Heatware is under CoolRunnings. PM me if interested.

Thanks for the bump. CPU ships today. I'll have a tracking number for you shortly and I'll be leaving you heat once you get the CPU. Thanks for a GREAT trade. I think we both got a good deal on this one!

Back